Skins New Mercedes Silver Arrow - Remake [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

days here have nothing to do with it. saying something intelligent can be said on any day, your day might come soon.(no offence intended)
If you don't stop disliking my posts I dislike your posts back ( :thumbsdown: It's not good IMO to do this )
BTW I haven't done that on some members, and I didn't offend you :thumbsup:
Maybe this will end here? :whistling:

If you don't stop disliking my posts I dislike your posts back ( :thumbsdown: ) BTW I haven't did that on some members...

please leave me alone or I report you, you are not a moderator but a trolling child with time on his hands, I come here to say my words and you think your are right, what you do and how you insult me is ok for you but when returned you blame others.
you have many issues.

After check of my files, actually they are copied stuck by another site (f1 pole racing for the track)
Mr agnus rock silva is a naughty boy :mad::mad::mad:
(sorry for my english)

Let's end the bickering now please guys, Bram has pointed everyone to the TOS, which includes the line :-

"All users should refrain from dragging out heated discussions in the public forums."

Going around in circles like this is not helping anyone, you've made you points, time to let it be ....... as The Beatles once said ......

Thanks

New means New...with this type of uploading without credit to anyone means we end up with the same files with a description of something new, the singapore track, the w05 were created by other members, if he had of said the track was from f1pole fine, I have that so no need to download it, yet this joker claims something he has done. is this the way this website works duplicate files and dislike counts?
I would seriously consider making sure the uploader uploads his files and not duplicate files as we will end up with suspicious minds ....as Elvis once said...

• Deleted member 161052

please leave me alone or I report you, you are not a moderator but a trolling child with time on his hands, I come here to say my words and you think your are right, what you do and how you insult me is ok for you but when returned you blame others.
you have many issues.
I got the point now why you don't like @agnus rock silva. He stole a banned member (@GENESIS' Mercedes W05 HD) work and then now he stole f1poleracing's work.
I'm really sorry. Didn't mean to be a douche against you, but I am really sorry for being harsh to you at all.
I would never be like this to you again when you say your words against @agnus rock silva's stolen work. Your points are right and @agnus rock silva's points are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back