Skins New Mercedes Silver Arrow - Remake [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

Why are you plugging away at this?

It's already been established that GENESIS doesn't care, please drop it.
No, I'm just showing him that the skin on his work is a bit dark, if I'm not wrong.

Ah OK ...... sorry. It looked like you were trying to make another point.

I do doubt that the OP wants your advice right now though. Let's say that you're probably not at the top his New Year card list ;)

• Deleted member 161052

why not upload every other skin and say you did it..? you cheat the community with moderator blessing, very wrong.
No, if someone uploads the other person's work without permission, it is identified as a stolen work, not a cheat mode where you said that "I made this skin".
We don't cheat the community with moderator blessing.

what did you rework? because it is the same!
you have a final word of shut up, you need to learn to be more respectful as your attitude for using others work and claiming as a re-work is not correct, you must learn to stop telling lies with false claims of others hard work.

what did you rework? because it is the same!
you have a final word of shut up, you need to learn to be more respectful as your attitude for using others work and claiming as a re-work is not correct, you must learn to stop telling lies with false claims of others hard work.

the only owner of this texture is the codemaster everything after that is a rework as well as mine, if you want to know what was done read the description and stop being stupid and will learn to read.

• Deleted member 161052

so you reworked it by uploading the same file, you are stupid and lack any credible reply. goodbye cheat.
No no no no NO NO!!!
How the hell dare you by calling him a cheat?
What has he done now?!

• Deleted member 161052

you change your volume to fit your needs, and your needs are to be volume...shhhh as you are <OFFENSIVE WORD> and are now also ignored.
NO WAY!
What the hell were you doing, disrespecting @agnus rock silva?! :mad: :cautious:
If @Graham Laing sees this you are completely busted right now... :thumbsdown:
You can't just call people hypocrites, now you put me to your ignore list and now I'm doing the same thing...:thumbsdown:
I can show ignored content whatever the person who I ignore is.

Last edited by a moderator:
why you start with - what the hell . you are not in charge of the forum here so stop being brown tounge and remember you are simply a user, your sentence and what and how you say are not correct in dealing with respect, i treat you the same.how is it correct to upload the same file when i have a limit to how much i can download, it is stupid and wrong to do so.

• Deleted member 161052

why you start with - what the hell . you are not in charge of the forum here so stop being brown tounge and remember you are simply a user, your sentence and what and how you say are not correct in dealing with respect, i treat you the same.how is it correct to upload the same file when i have a limit to how much i can download, it is stupid and wrong to do so.
I don't like the way you said "hypocrites" at all. Your life on RD is just 12 days old (no offense intended) but I won't offend your age at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%