New look Youtube

I think it's really good. I changed some cookies so I could get it before everyone else. Before the change I had to scroll right to the bottom of the page to see new sub videos, but now they are right in the middle. Much better.
New channel layout is strange, but we'll get used to it I suppose.

Uploading short video clips has been a issue for as well. It will freeze at @ 90% and will not continue,i have to re-upload.

Ondrej, I can't find Add Friend as well?

I'm trying out Vimeo right now. It is working better for me.

So instead of bringing back very useful stars in top of small images in those related videos they make simple and efficient text to have gigantic buttons look on that video player screen, downhill just continues. There is already well usable links to create account and login at top right, but they decided to make half screen sized buttons to middle of page for them, that is almost a par with a man that decided to lit camp fire with gasoline and poured 10 liters of it over trees, then crouched and used cig lighter to lit it...

Front page is now fine example of how to waste available space on screen for useless graphical elements so that you have to run up and down of page to be able to see stuff which easily could fit to single screen.

Yeah, that is the modern style, but it does not make it any better, cake made from donkey **** is still cake made of donkey **** even if you put chocolate on top of it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%