New Loading Screens

Other New Loading Screens 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marcojrod submitted a new resource:

New Loading Screens - Alternative graphic design of the Loading Screens

This is a graphic design mod of the tracks loading screens, for now it includes only the official game tracks, but in a future update i will include the Patricks Giranthon’s trackpack and some others modders tracks.

This will overwrite original game files, but don’t worry, I’ve added a Backup Folder just in case you want to go back to the original files.

I’ve tested the files only in a 16:9 screen resolutions, so I’m not sure about the final result in other resolutions, sorry about that....

Read more about this resource...

For sure, it's a good idea. I used the Reiza's original info, but we can modify this. I can even use real track names in this mod. Please help me, If you can, send me a list with the full name of the tracks that we can update.

I already gave glowing review...

One ask: is it possible to put the full name of the track layout on the loading screen? I know it is, but I am suggesting it would be a great addition to make these wonderful loading screens even better.

For sure, it's a good idea. I used the Reiza's original info, but we can modify this. I can even use real track names in this mod. Please help me, If you can, send me a list with the full name of the tracks that we can update.

I would just play it safe and use the naming from the track's GDB file, except for special situations like Kansai, Johannesburg and Spielburg (I think those are the only ones?). You may want to abbreviate Grand Prix to GP if that's what is better for the overall set. And, you may want to follow the same pattern as below for all F1 tracks (Interlagos, Hockenheim, Imola). The font of all knowledge is this site:

https://www.racingcircuits.info/

Johannesburg Historic 1976 = Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit
Johannesburg 1976 GP = Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit - 1976

Kansai = Suzuka
Kansai = Suzuka Grand Prix Circuit
Kansai Classic = Suzuka Grand Prix Circuit - 1988
Kansai Drift = Suzuka East Circuit - Drift
Kansai East = Suzuka East Circuit
Kansai 2015 GP = Suzuka Grand Prix Circuit - 2015
Kansai 2017 GP = Suzuka Grand Prix Circuit - 2017
Kansai Super Truck = Suzuka East Circuit - Super Truck
Kansai West = Suzuka West Circuit

Spielberg Grand Prix Circuit = Red Bull Ring
Spielburg = Red Bull Ring Grand Prix Circuit
Spielberg 2015 GP = Red Bull Ring Grand Prix Circuit - 2015
Spielberg 2017 GP = Red Bull Ring Grand Prix Circuit - 2017
Spielberg National Circuit = Red Bull Ring Südschleife National Circuit
Spielberg National = Red Bull Ring Südschleife National Circuit

Thank you Marc, I got the whole idea. I think, as you said, we can improve even more with this info the loading screens. thanks for your help

I would just play it safe and use the naming from the track's GDB file, except for special situations like Kansai, Johannesburg and Spielburg (I think those are the only ones?). You may want to abbreviate Grand Prix to GP if that's what is better for the overall set. And, you may want to follow the same pattern as below for all F1 tracks (Interlagos, Hockenheim, Imola). The font of all knowledge is this site:

https://www.racingcircuits.info/

Johannesburg Historic 1976 = Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit
Johannesburg 1976 GP = Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit - 1976

Kansai = Suzuka
Kansai = Suzuka Grand Prix Circuit
Kansai Classic = Suzuka Grand Prix Circuit - 1988
Kansai Drift = Suzuka East Circuit - Drift
Kansai East = Suzuka East Circuit
Kansai 2015 GP = Suzuka Grand Prix Circuit - 2015
Kansai 2017 GP = Suzuka Grand Prix Circuit - 2017
Kansai Super Truck = Suzuka East Circuit - Super Truck
Kansai West = Suzuka West Circuit

Spielberg Grand Prix Circuit = Red Bull Ring
Spielburg = Red Bull Ring Grand Prix Circuit
Spielberg 2015 GP = Red Bull Ring Grand Prix Circuit - 2015
Spielberg 2017 GP = Red Bull Ring Grand Prix Circuit - 2017
Spielberg National Circuit = Red Bull Ring Südschleife National Circuit
Spielberg National = Red Bull Ring Südschleife National Circuit

Marcojrod updated New Loading Screens with a new update entry:

Patrick Giranthon's Track Pack added

Loading Screens 1.5

Updates:

-Added Patrick Giranthon’s Trackpack (28 tracks)

-Fixed some issues in the factory tracks loading screens

- I decided to use real names in some tracks (Suzuka, Red Bull Ring…), and, in some cases, is specified the track Layout (National, Short, Kart….) Thanks to @Marc Collins for the info and the advice.

- TEMPLATE: I’ve included a Template for those who want to make their own loading screen. There is a Photoshop and Affinity Designer...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great update :) Thanks a lot for the template provided, that is very useful ! One tiny detail : flags in the template are empty layers, apart from the Belgium flag, other countries do not have their flag.

Last edited:
Great update :) Thanks a lot for the template provided, that is very useful ! One tiny detail : flags in the template are empty layers, apart from the Belgium flag, other countries do not have their flag.

You're absolutely right. My bad, I'll fix that very soon and release it in the next update. If you want the fixed file PM your email to send it. Thanks for the advice.

Marcojrod updated New Loading Screens with a new update entry:

Loading Screens V2.0

Loading Screens V2.0

-80 new Loading Screens
-Rename the jpg file in order of the tracks you have in the game. There are a lot of versions/conversions of these tracks
-No changes were made to the Reiza and Patrick Giranthon tracks. No need to replace
-Optimized Photoshop template and the native Affinity Designer file.
-Deleted all the Mac hidden files
-Compressed file with ALL the loading screens and the templates.

View attachment 382918[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%