NEW LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO R-GT SOUND MOD I FOUND

Look here

Unfortunately the author did not post any download links so I urge you the community to contact him and ask him about it. The more people who write him the bigger the chance this gets released. It would be great if we had this don't you agree?

Especially since I am also working on my own projects with the goal to replace all GT1 cars sounds. The Lamborghini and Maserati are the only ones missing right now. Also something much bigger is in the works which will be by far the biggest thing since GTR2 release. Stay tuned ;)

something much bigger is in the works which will be by far the biggest thing since GTR2 release.
The biggest thing since GTR2 release is HQ Anniversary Patch :D
I have spent 6 years on it : back in time many mods exist to make 50% of content in 1 week by just making a compilation but of course many people refused to give me permission to use their work so I had to do most of content myself which requires years to make things right instead of few weeks to RIP content from others. I doubt that today someone will ever spend 6 years now on a 15 years old game. Moreover my patch would not have been the same without my engineer background.

Also something much bigger is in the works which will be by far the biggest thing since GTR2 release. Stay tuned

Just a heads up you have set yourself up to fail.

Gtr233 tutted his own horn but I would also mention P&G was a milestone and so is Gtr2 Crew Chief, Gtr2 VR from 'The Iron Wolf' not to mention he also has dug deep and changed rules, fixed issues with tire wear and added a lot of other stuff that I would not have believed would be a option with out the source code.

So yes if you release the complete source code you will be up there!

You do not have to impress anyone.
Only have to be happy with it yourself and if somebody else like it then great but it doesn't change anything one what you have done.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%