rF2 NEW! Karting Night - Tuesday 28th October 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Evans

ok - i think i know what it is... the track i'm about to upload creates a kart_tracks folder - and i believe they all need to go in there...

C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Locations\Kart_tracks

edit: deleted the tracks, am uploading them as one pack in the right folder :)

• Andrew Evans

that be it! the link at the top is from that page... sweet...

I'd love to race here,but for some reason I have no throttle or braking sounds with this mod. I tried the world karting mod and that did work. Is it just me and if so,does anybody have a solution?? I'm sooooooo glad we're trying another new mod,hopefully rf will fill up again. Keep it up guys!:peace::peace::peace:

• Andrew Evans

hmmm, the formel a mod had the same problem for me... but this one was fine... i've gotta crash in a mo - so i'll haveta sort this out tomorrow night... we might have to postpone this to a later date, if that's the case....

• Andrew Evans

k, this event is going to be delayed a week so we can iron things out and allow more time for sign-ups... i'll update when slot is finalised...

Just tried the mod and tracks and its great fun, proper racing.Ok the kart interior isn't much the track and other kart graphics are brilliant, it will be a good nights racing.Need to get my revenge for Monaco Andy :)

• Andrew Evans

right fellas - the mod and track pack are both now on rd servers - i cleaned out all my kart mods and reinstalled from these files and everything is dandy - including sound!

mod make take a while to get authorised, so try back later if not available yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%