rF2 NEW! Karting Night - Tuesday 28th October 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeeeeew!! that was some racing :woot: My head still feels like i had a 12 hour flight :bowl: But it was nice racing every race and close fights .
Thx to Andy for setting this up ,:pray2:They have to return !!!

Attachments

• GRAB_018.jpg
    GRAB_018.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 247
  • GRAB_019.jpg
    GRAB_019.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 247
  • GRAB_020.jpg
    GRAB_020.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 220
  • GRAB_021.jpg
    GRAB_021.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 262
  • GRAB_022.jpg
    GRAB_022.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 236
absolutely fantastic racing :bananamario:

Manchester Long. really love this track and i could set good times to, Quali didnt go very well i had done a 1:01.5 yesterday but couldn`t get a clean lap in. i was even .4 up on Ben on mt final run. started 8th i think.
had some good close racing with Michael and Patrick, i slipt past Michael and had a run around Patrick but he caught to much curb and flew into me braking my steering and pit stop didnt fix it. looking at the replay dont now how Patrick kept going lol

Dijon. Another nice track, manged a 46.995 earlier but best in quali was a 47.4 i think. started 5th and at 1 point got to 4th but my race pace was not good and got caught and dropped a few places, but a few dropped out and i finished 4th.

Taquaral. i sucked at this in practice, and in quali i was 8th, then 3 mins to go Ben sent me a setup and within 2 laps i was 2.5 secs quicker and robbed 4th of Ramon. got a lovely start and dropped into 3rd a T1, manged to keep close behind Patrick but he span out leaving me behind Ben, couldn`t quite match his pace but was doing quite well. Ben was lagging a bit which put me off but bless him on the last lap he let me by then tried to snatch it back at the line but i pipped him by .1 to take the win :bananamario:

thanks for setting this up and really looking forward to the next 1 :yo:

• Andrew Evans

karts, so good! massive fun to drive...

first race was the best one... came 6th there...

2nd race i damaged it nicely and then understeered off the final turn to end up stuck in a gulley between the pit wall and the garages.....

had some genuine lol moments thru the evening - we definitely have to do these again! :D

sorry for the people that were getting dropped.... we could always try the world karting mod next time (virtually identical)... or mebbe it was the tracks.... :shrug:

:peace:

After the fiasco i finally got this mod to work :), so absolutely no practice for me.

When i first went out on the track and turned the wheel it was like driving a toy car turn the wheel a little and it moves very fast LOL.

I managed to do two races but was feeling to sleepy for the third and it appears i was not the only one as quite a few peeps dropped after the 2nd race.

Could we not have these school night events run for say 2 or 2.5 hours as im always finding it difficult to finish multiple track races on a school night :), maybe im just getting to old and cant stay up aslong as i used to hehe

• Mick Payne

Thanks for setting this race up. It was great fun. Should do the karts again sometime.

• Razvan Pat

I got held up at work so I couldn't make it. I am very sorry.

I'll have to reduce the number of events I join for the next few weeks, rough times ahead :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back