New in RF2 / Can some1 share wheel/ffb settings for TS-PC?

Hi all

I am new at rf2 (not in simracing) and at the moment i am not 100% confident with my settings.
Can someone maybe share ingame settings (or config file) for that wheel?
I know, TS-PC is nearly similar to T500rs but it would be fine to get something to compare.
I am also aware that ffb settings are more or less inividual but hey... let give it a try to improve it for better feeling.

There aren't too many profiles for just the TS-PC, but you can search for the T300 and T500 and those will provide similar numbers to try. Your wheel is just a little more powerful. Also remember, when calibrating the wheel and pedals, get the sliders underneath the graphs close to the center.

Profiler thrustmaster :

Center settings from game check

Ingame :

FFB MULTIPLIER FORCE : between 65% and 90% MAXIMUM. 65% no clippling, 90% acceptable software clipping.

Filter : 0 for almost all cars some like formula pro and radical sr3 XX a little filter.

FFB min force : NOT 0. Depend on FFB global strengh (overall strengh in thrusmaster driver and ffb multiplier force ingame) : more ffb global strengh, less ffb min force.

MORE IMPORTANT THING :

Vehicle set = check.

This is the ultimate ffb settings for the getting most juice from FFB of
R Factor 2's that i can find after hours of testing for Thrustmaster TC-PC

Control panel

Overall Strenght of all Forces = %75

Constant = %100
Periodic = %100
Spring = %0
Damper= % "30" (should be 30 not 35 or something else for not spinning and controlling ultimate reactive response at high speed.

THRUSTMASTER BOOST (Constant + Spring) Should be "ON" (important)

IN GAME SETTİNGS

Car: BMW M4 Class 1 2021 (DL: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2525930688&searchtext=bmw+class+01)

Smoothing = "0"

If the stability control selected on "low", (press F4 Key)
Adjust the Minimum Steering Torque between : "16 to 18" depends on your taste.

If the stability control "off " , Adjust the Minimum Steering Torque between : 18 to 20
Same as above.

FFB MULTIPLIER: %96 (not 95, you can go above to 97 but after 96 it becomes harder to control sudden under and oversteers)

(for the specific car to reading constant road feedback)

Tested on theese in non laser scanned and scanned official Nordschleife stages, it still gives good results in workshop or custom non scanned tracks but for ultimate responsivness official Nordschleife is Highly recomended it gives phenomenal results.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 129 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing