New House

Plugins New House 5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
kunedo submitted a new resource:

New House - Add a house to the game!

View attachment 230554 Description:
===========
Hello! I bring you a mod that will add a house to buy next to the jumps, this mod requires a medium high pc.
I'm sorry for my English.

Requirements:
============
-Requires Modloader.

Installation:
============
Place NewHouse.dll and Assets folder into your Mods folder.

Change Log:
=========
V. 1.0 :
--------
-Initial Upload.

Future Planned:
============
--More...

Read more about this resource...

It was incredible, congratulations.
I would like to ask a question for you, can you recreate in 3d the beer and also the box? if yes please I would love to see her more '' polished '' and if you want I can make all the skins of marks that I have already made for her :)

I even know how to model some things, but nothing for this game ^^

is it possible to add music to the surround system like can u make it where we can add music to it if its possible also if people are really digging this house down the road would u beable to move the lifter over to this house I'm staying with this house I'm digging it

Last edited:
The mod looks brilliant, but I'm having some issues with it. None of the doors seem to open so I can't use the house. I made a video to show what it looks like in my game:

Any help to get it working would be nice. Also are you planning on adding a car lift in the garage? Would be cool, maybe you could also add a place to chop wood? :)

this is really great mod. but there is some issue that recommand to fix or edit

1. bathtub (a.k.a: jacuzzi)'s water model should have right shape or angle with bathtub shape
View attachment 230569
2. this is a personal opinion. but door in this house it close or open too fast. it need to slow down like original house door speed

this is my request for recommand to fix. not a require
but is one of the great mod

The mod looks brilliant, but I'm having some issues with it. None of the doors seem to open so I can't use the house. I made a video to show what it looks like in my game:

Any help to get it working would be nice. Also are you planning on adding a car lift in the garage? Would be cool, maybe you could also add a place to chop wood? :)

reply: you need to buy the house. then you're now allow to go inside

p.s: also u need 75k mk for this new house

Oh i see now the jacuzzi empties when you save. A-MA-ZING mod! close to the store, looks nice and even with not much interior this looks amazing. Probably the best mod for MSC

I do not want a car lift in the garage trust me having this much space is nice so u can put two vehicles inside at the same time also u shouldn't be having issues with the door opening if u are then its probably u pc read what he says on the mod because the door opens for me

Hi Kunedo.. Great Mod.. But house don't appears anymore. Is loaded, but don't show.. Only the first time when i put the files on Mods folder. After save the game and reload (I close the game), the house don't show up.

d5K0cI9ASMySR0TxgpVpJg.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing