Horizon Shades

Misc Horizon Shades 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Master submitted a new resource:

Horizon immersive Mod 1.0 - Horizon immersive Mod

Hi community, this mod makes the game more immersive. Follow the steps correctly and enjoy the Horizon mod.

You can change the screen resolution at will, but the rest should be followed like this in the instructions.

Post your images with this new mod here.

instructions:

1 - Use SOL Version 1.5
Download HERE:

2 - Copy (Custom Shaders Patch Presets and Video Settings) in this Local...

Read more about this resource...

I would like to try this, I need more precise install instuction's please, I can normally figure most things out, I get the AC game install folders but am not sure on the CM install folders? Can you not make it drag and drop in CM? Cheers.

Master updated Horizon Immersive Mod with a new update entry:

Horizon 1.5

Hi,

1 - Requires "SOL Version 1.5", "Content Manager" and "Custom Shaders Patch 1.52"

Content Manager Download HERE:

Custom Shaders Patch 1.52 Download HERE:

SOL Version 1.5 Download HERE:

Ps.:You can change the screen resolution at will, but the rest should be followed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The coloring and lighting is tremendous. The best i've seen so far in a filter. Problem is, the motion blur is so over the top I can't use it. I'm working on how to tone it down right now because there must be something else going on then just the Motion Blur setting for it to be that dramatic even with the MB setting turned off. Personally, i'd like to see a version with no motion blur or the least amount as possible with just the color and lighting adjustments. I'm not a motion blur fan. IMO, it makes games look unrealistic not more realistic.

I found the motion Blur adjust in CM. You go to: Settings/custom shaders patch/Extra Fx and there you can choose to activate or not motion blur and the amount you want. You can even deactivate for interior cameras, which I did. So it's just a matter of fiddling it to your personal taste. :thumbsup:

Looks awesome in your screenshots! I followed the instructions and set the levels as instructed but the whites were too bright, almost to the point where I couldn't see anything! I don't know if i'm missing something or whether its to do with my monitor. Setting the Black level compensation to 0 seemed to work for me.

All of my skys are just white now with this mod and the reflections on white cars is over the top. It's a fantastic mod, but if you can advise how to turn these items down so the skies are blue and the brightness of white cars isn't overwhelming, it'd be awesome!

This is a great PP filter with other CSP/AC Video presets. Some I tweaked a little to my personal preference.
See this example video Monaco '66 track, 6:30AM so the lightpoles are on. First you see (in my humble opinion) a very good looking gorgeous environment as seen in cockpit view. My question: when I change to TV cam view @2:30 you'll see a lot of lighting reflection from the light poles. When I select another PP filter (see @4:09) this effect is gone. I tried to play around in (latest) CSP with the reflection and lighting settings but could not solve it...handy me...Do you know how this can be fixed? Thanks!!

Overall a great immersive experience

Master updated Horizon Immersive Mod with a new update entry:

Horizon Imerssive 2.0

Hi,

1 - Requires "SOL Version 1.5.1", "Content Manager" and "Custom Shaders Patch 1.52"

Content Manager Download HERE:

Custom Shaders Patch 1.52 Download HERE:

SOL Version 1.5.1 Download HERE:

Ps.:You can change the screen resolution at will, but the rest should be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Very nice effects. Thanks for the effort, but... what about the tracks? are there lately any 'more detailed' tracks mods? The effects make the Sim look better and moderm, but if the tracks are still the same
old ones, the Sim will still look outdated.

I ask because I uninstalled this Sim a long time ago, and am not sure if it's worth giving it a try again
if there are no new better detailed tracks.

If you're prepared to devote time to it this sim' trumps all other sims put to together imo. And yes, you can make original assetto tracks prettier with skins etc.. plus many of the other mod tracks are not just amazing to race on they're actually visually better than the kunos tracks without skins. And if you're prepared to dig deep and set up sol and csp for assetto then the visuals are some of the best out there - I understand but also don't understand why some people have jumped ship to ACC when the original Assetto not only has so much to offer - it still has and will continue to have loads more stuff coming out for it from modding groups for ages yet. Get them from the right places and you'll get quality - get them from bad places and you get bad stuff. Honestly, this sim kicks ass and myself I have no need in the foreseeable future to jump ship as these modders are going out of their way to tranform Assetto into a sorta brand new sim visually.

I got like 100+ quality tracks and over 200+ quality cars. Be prepared to spend a bit of time learning and getting up to speed with what you can now do with Assetto but soooo worth it.

I don't like ACC because it is just a one series Sim, though the tracks are the best looking and more realistic out there, which to me is a big immersion factor, but after a while it's boring. I sim-race
rFactor 2 and Automobilista, and Live for Speed once in a while, so am well covered, and waiting
for AMS 2 to be really polished. But I'm still attracted to AC because of the large amount of mods it
always had. I like best the old muscle cars, road cars and touring cars from the 90s, DTM and such.
I'll have a look around to see the official tracks with new skins, maybe I like them. Thanks.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 446 39.4%