Resource icon

Misc new GTR2 Shader pack 2018 2018-12-11

Login or Register an account to download this content
He likely doesn't knows!
Would be surprised if he knew the difference between a shader and a pile of:poop:
He didn't make those shaders and they where not made in 2018.
Even the files are dated 2013.
He is nothing but a thief and a cheat!

The SRPL shaders was made by K_Szczech from SimRacing.PL for Rf1 back a long time ago.
A huge job as he also released tools, emaps and GMT to make use of them.
Later a couple of guys released the SSTR version as K_Szczech wanted people that used his shaders to ask permission for each project and they had to be original projects.

Not sure who changed the structure of the files so they could be used in Gtr2? It could have been Scorpyo who has made a lot of mods using those shaders.

The two sets are identical and if you want to make use of them copy the one set ether SSTR or SSPL into the root folder of GTR2!
None of the shaders he lists will be used only the standard bump, spec and diffuse shaders will and they do not work 100% correct for Gtr2 as they are for rf1.
They will work but are not right.
To use the shaders you need to put the same set of files /folders into the 'hardwareshaders' folder in 3dSimed and select the GMT you want try.

He likely doesn't knows!
Would be surprised if he knew the difference between a shader and a pile of:poop:
He didn't make those shaders and they where not made in 2018.
Even the files are dated 2013.
He is nothing but a thief and a cheat!

The SRPL shaders was made by K_Szczech from SimRacing.PL for Rf1 back a long time ago.
A huge job as he also released tools, emaps and GMT to make use of them.
Later a couple of guys released the SSTR version as K_Szczech wanted people that used his shaders to ask permission for each project and they had to be original projects.

Not sure who changed the structure of the files so they could be used in Gtr2? It could have been Scorpyo who has made a lot of mods using those shaders.

The two sets are identical and if you want to make use of them copy the one set ether SSTR or SSPL into the root folder of GTR2!
None of the shaders he lists will be used only the standard bump, spec and diffuse shaders will and they do not work 100% correct for Gtr2 as they are for rf1.
They will work but are not right.
To use the shaders you need to put the same set of files /folders into the 'hardwareshaders' folder in 3dSimed and select the GMT you want try.

I understood little about shader compatibility, but the archive

damaged ... I do not understand why it is here.

UPD: My archiver was outdated, sorry, the archive is opening) But I did not understand what '3dSimed' and 'GMT' are. Where is it located in GTR2?

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing