New GT3 Liveries Added to RaceRoom Racing Experience

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E GT3 Livery Pack.jpg

Sector3 Studios have released a surprise new livery pack for the mammoth GT3 car collection in RaceRoom Racing Experience, brining a raft of new skins to the simulation.

Many of the new liveries came from the recent VLN Endurance Series in Germany, adding a great range of variety to an already strong field of GT3 cars in RaceRoom. With one of the largest GT3 grids in any modern simulation, the new skin pack now brings the total number of unique paint schemes to 142 across thirteen models and ten manufacturers.

R3E GT3 Skin Pack 5.jpg

The RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for news and discussions regarding Sector3 Studios current free to play simulation. We have an awesome club racing scene, head over today and have a look see what all the fuss is about!

R3E GT3 Skin Pack 1.jpg R3E GT3 Skin Pack 2.jpg R3E GT3 Skin Pack 3.jpg R3E GT3 Skin Pack 4.jpg R3E GT3 Skin Pack 5.jpg R3E GT3 Skin Pack 6.jpg

Do you like the new GT3 skin pack for RaceRoom? Are you enjoying the sim? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:

M D Gourley

Premium
Next time I am in Raceroom I will look at the new skin pack and purchase some of them, to add funds for future development in R3E... but only the skins that look totally different from one another as I generally do not purchase skins that are basically the same but with a different number and a slight accent change.
Love the Sim, Audio is a dream, FFB is mostly great on the recent cars but some of the older cars, Saleen for example is still a bit floaty....but all in all my number 2 Sim behind AMS

Christian Moreau

Pretty Fly (For a French Fry)
Next time I am in Raceroom I will look at the new skin pack and purchase some of them, to add funds for future development in R3E... but only the skins that look totally different from one another as I generally do not purchase skins that are basically the same but with a different number and a slight accent change.
Love the Sim, Audio is a dream, FFB is mostly great on the recent cars but some of the older cars, Saleen for example is still a bit floaty....but all in all my number 2 Sim behind AMS
If you own the GTR3 Pack all the new skins are free. Judging by your comment though I'm guessing that isn't the case.

I like the sim very much, but you know, I'd love to be able to paint my own skins, or at least paint the helmet. But I guess they are not going to change that.

Yeah it's a shame and the only feature I would like added. There was a video blog a few months ago where they talked about offering a "custom" slot for each car whereby you could upload a car skin of your own but that's all I've heard so far.

I guess the reason why they don't want it is the cars featured have real world companies on them and they pay a fee for being featured in the game (just surmising not sure if that's right) so if you allow people to run their own creations not many will pick the featured ones.

Development has gone a little quiet of late but fingers crossed there will be the additional cars and packs coming soon.

Reading through the posts from the devs, it looks like physics updates on older cars are yet again delayed. Mindboggling really, seeing as how the Touring Classics and DTM cars are some of the most popular packs they've released.

Instead we're probably getting yet another modern DTM/WTCC season. Can you hear me yawning? :sleep:

i dont feel the need to paint my own skins , to be honest and i used to get frustrated in other games when i had forgot about a skin pack etc ; or there was one car that killed my fps due to it being skinned at maniac HD level etc ... if i could have just one change in the game to personalise the car it would be a little box ingame , were you put your name and nationality + blood group and if by a miracle it turns into a transfer that gets stuck in the window or on the car , overwriting what is already there .....
thus personalising the car and staying within the cars series skins etc

Andi

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 18.6%
  • €151-500

Votes: 134 26.7%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 44 8.8%
  • €1501-3000