AC NEW! :) GT2 / GTE @ Sebring International - Weds 4th Nov 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
You can Des, but only if you use Content Manager (as far as I know). When you setup a 'quick race' there's a little widget hanging over the cars you choose to race with, there you can add BoP, it'll also ask if you are having BoP and you simply fill the field in and press go :)
The small circle with red outline on the right of this pic (I set this one wrong compared to the race :laugh: )
View attachment 417912

Many thanks, I do use CM so will use that

I was looking forward to upgrade with this model. So you recommend them? Why not the Fanatec CSL Elite and why do you need an additional brake mod?

It was a budget choice between the CSL Elites and the TLCM's.

A choice between still using the ol "pots" tech in the CSL Elites or the obvious choice, hall affect sensors on the TLCM's.

The main upsides to each pedals are the CSL Elites offer a wide range of physical pedal placement. And a beautiful black finish.
The TLCM's offer more in hall affect sensors across all 3 pedals instead of pots, both hardware and software adjustable load cell brake, cheaper than CSL Elites, I already own Thrustmaster wheel but still use them stand alone (feels a bit more responsive to me), and they were available close to home 30 min drive for pick up here in Canada.

So that's why I went with the TLCM's. I'm absolutely done with "spike-plagued" pots in my former Logitech G27 pedals and the T3PA Pro pedals.

It is personal preference... But even check out some of the reviews on YouTube. Some of them say the load cell wasn't stiff/firm enough and was still using a bit of measuring breaking distance as opposed to using full muscle memory. Some requested or predicted thrusmaster would come out with a set of more stiffer set of springs.
I felt the same way but not at first during my first few months. Like every load cell and other equipment, after some use its normal to "break them in." And becomes more natural to use. That's what happened to me and felt I too was using a bit of measuring brake distance instead of full muscle memory.

So I recently picked up the trackwerks brake mod and use their "middle-stiffness" mod the green one. Simply readjust the braking force within the TLCM software and now I'm golden!

I'm using the red TLCM Springs together with the brake mod and STILL racing comfortably in just socks in these race events

Last edited:
Thanks for a nice race!
My goal was not to get a "ohh Henrik! **** " or in other words, not to mess up anybodys race. I think i succeeded, and even had pretty good consistency in both races.
I got hit from behind three times in the second race, two times in the turn 2 to 4 chaos and one mid race (sorry for my bad re-entry @Neilski). I don't know if i break to early or the other guys just missed the braking point?
All in all i had a really good time, and some fine battles.
I think the two weeks offline, solo and with bots, and adjusting FOV have made me more consistent and more calm in a race. Now i just need to shave some seconds off my lap times :)

Obviously not the only one to be hit so no room for a moan there , even managed to punt Han off, that must be a first..:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Just so lucky in the second race, even when I tried an overtake on Han on the second to last lap on bend T17, ( just can never get that right apart from driving the Ferrari, probably should have gone with that car, always consistently quicker in it ) lost the rear of the BMW at T17.
That put an overtake again out of the question, so resigned myself to that place. Luck of all luck I was near enough but not too close to get invoved in the last lap coming together with Han and Dean. Funny how luck goes.

congrats to podium :roflmao::roflmao: and John for a great event. Certainly could never call Sebring dull.
Many great battle with loads of drivers, so thanks for that too.:)

I got a tap on the first lap, third bend on the second race might have been someone else then lol sorry, have you got a copy of the second race replay?

I've just had a look & it's definitely not me. Phew! I've already uploaded both races (see #86 200mb .rar file) if you want to have a look for yourself - you're car '3' & the whole the thing starts with car '6'.

Thanks, mate

I was looking forward to upgrade with this model. So you recommend them? Why not the Fanatec CSL Elite and why do you need an additional brake mod?

For me the choice was easy, as I was in the market for my new rig when the TLCMs came out. The CSL Elite were the obvious choice before this, but the price of the TLCMs was the deciding factor. As for the brake mod, even with the stiffest springs provided, I felt that I could always use a bit more stiffness, and doesn't hurt to try. The brake mod replaces one of the springs with some sort of polyurethane bushing, and provides a more progressive 'squish' as opposed to the linear feeling of the spring. I didn't know if I needed it or not, because with or without it I was happy with the TLCMs - for the price. However, they are not without fault, I can definitely feel some side to side flex of the pedals, but you adapt to what you got!

A choice between still using the ol "pots" tech in the CSL Elites or the obvious choice, hall affect sensors on the TLCM's.
So that's why I went with the TLCM's. I'm absolutely done with "spike-plagued" pots in my former Logitech G27 pedals and the T3PA Pro pedals.

Lol yep same for me...I came from the good ol' Logitech DFGT, it's like a jump from dial up modems to 5G

Ah and @stribbeck before I forget. In R2 I guess, I was behind you and closing in at sector 1. When we arrived at the left hander, I positioned myself at the inside but not close enough to attack (wihtout a dive bomb). I was waiting for you to come to the inside and closing the door (which would have bene absolutely ok, you were clearly in front) but you were very cautious and left the inside line completly open (almost like you've got a blue flag). I'm writing this because I was so surprised during this moment :D and maybe it helps you for future races. Of course once I saw the invitation I took it but the next time, be more aggressive and take what is yours :D

Too used to being dive bombed on public servers lol :) Cheers tho i dont tend to race that aggressively on RD races for some reason worry to much about taking someone out.

Race 2, starting from PP I had a good start, but in the second lap, Raresh did a great pass on me. Think I was a bit too cautious in the beginning with the heavy car. Too bad I made contact with @Sheashant L in the same lap, last corner. 2 different lines crossing each other :/ Sorry mate, you were well hidden in the right back of me. Lost a few places, but made good progress afterwards and earned myself a nice battle with @neesve . That was fun and in the end, a last lap overtake for P3.

It was a pleasure to race with you guys again :thumbsup:

Yes Andreas, it was very unfortunate that we came together. I braked very very early into that last corner to try and hold the inside line. But I know you are one of the clean and fair racers in this community so it really can be just be marked as a racing incident. I have no problems waiting or losing positions, if required, as long as I know one is a fellow honest and fair racer. Thanks for racing hard!

Shout out to @pattikins as well. After losing first place to you of the starting line, Race 1 was tough trying to keep up with you. We really were pushing each other and i enjoyed that. I looked down to check the gap behind me and next thing I know, Ive completely lost track of my braking point, and subsequently the race as well.

Congrats to you and @Raresch on the wins. To everyone else who took part and raced hard thanks for coming out.

Lastly, thanks @Medilloni for hosting and being such a gentleman. See you soon :geek:

Last edited:
Rubbing is racing lol

Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_sebring_rtb_v08_5-11-120-18-47-48.jpg

quick question for future referance, can I apply the BoP mentioned in the first post when I'm practicing to see which car to use?
You can Des, but only if you use Content Manager (as far as I know).
I haven't ever tried CM but I dimly recall adding restrictor and/or ballast in the past while in SP mode - I think it was just a case of going to the chat window and typing
/restrictor 50
/ballast 30
etc.
I'm saying this from memory, not from having recently tested it though! :)
Also from memory, I think you should be able to see if it has taken effect by looking at the "results" list - unless perhaps it only shows restrictor & ballast in MP mode... (If you use /restrictor 100 you should notice the effect while driving of course ;))

Are you telling me, you can rotate the camera in replay mode? By default?
lol? Yes. But only when you are in Free camera, after you press F5. It's the only mode that let's you change the angle by default. All of the others are locked.
You can cycle between cameras using all the F buttons from 1 to 9 or 10.

Last edited:
Next event is up guys! Hope you can join in:)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing