New GPU anybody?

• Deleted member 197115

The real Ti. But no, thanks.
Where is 3xxx series?

What I saw was that the 2080 Super will basically be a 2080Ti but at the cost of a 2080. The 2080Ti Super will remain where the 2080Ti is priced currently. The question is how much power it will bring to the table.

It's still looking like I may to be single core CPU limited in many racing titles with an i9-9900K. I'm just about at parity with a 1080Ti. A 2080 in benchmarks is slightly faster, but in real life tests it is typically a bit slower.

A 2080Ti is supposed to be ~30% more powerful in benchmarks, but in practice not quite.

So the question is what will the 2080Ti Super really bring to the table and if it our CPU's will even be able to keep it fed in racing sims.

This, basically 2080TI Super is a Titan of yesteryear
What I saw was that the 2080 Super will basically be a 2080Ti but at the cost of a 2080. The 2080Ti Super will remain where the 2080Ti is priced currently. The question is how much power it will bring to the table.

It's still looking like I may to be single core CPU limited in many racing titles with an i9-9900K. I'm just about at parity with a 1080Ti. A 2080 in benchmarks is slightly faster, but in real life tests it is typically a bit slower.

A 2080Ti is supposed to be ~30% more powerful in benchmarks, but in practice not quite.

So the question is what will the 2080Ti Super really bring to the table and if it our CPU's will even be able to keep it fed in racing sims.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back