New Gordon Murray Designed Supercar Costs Over £2m...

I fear it will encounter some road-safety issue: IIRC one of the reasons the fan system was abolished from racing is that it used to collect dirt and small stones from the grount and "shoot" them to following cars.
Hope they've taken this into account and somehow managed to reduce the problem otherwise it might become impossible to omologate in some countries.
An optional switch to turn it off and extensive mesh shielding on the intake would solve that

Actually I've always liked the P1, the Senna is the McLaren car that seems to divide people the most. To me the Senna is purposeful and aggressive in it's design (winglets, scoops, large spoilers, etc.) but I wouldn't call it attractive or a pretty supercar. Whereas the P1 is more sculpted and graceful. To me anyway :)
The P1 is obviously really nice, I like it, but Mclaren definitely sacrificed more beauty for performance, especially the back, than Ferrari. I mean all sorts of pistons and "stuff" sticking out. The wing being 20 feet high. Etc.

p1-v-918-2014-045.jpg

p1-v-918-2014-018.jpg

AED4B81D-5D59-4227-B63A-29B093409CA5_1.jpg

2014-ferrari-laferrari-for-sale.jpg

ferrari-laferrari-zfye-005_0.jpg

9hzt3t6zphb11.jpg

Hm. Now he did design the latest TVR too... ( incidentally probably a better thing to compare a C8 against ).

This should be up against the Mclaren Speedtail, interesting times. Whoever suggested he belomgs at Ferrari, god what an insult - modern Ferrari top end cars look like hideous overstyled toys & the latest one lpoks like they took a random selection of body parts & crunched it all together.

Hm. Now he did design the latest TVR too... ( incidentally probably a better thing to compare a C8 against ).

This should be up against the Mclaren Speedtail, interesting times. Whoever suggested he belomgs at Ferrari, god what an insult - modern Ferrari top end cars look like hideous overstyled toys & the latest one lpoks like they took a random selection of body parts & crunched it all together.
It's a shame what that beautiful 458 has morphed into

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years