• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

New Forums design

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
May 19, 2007
I would like to thank Xose for the beautiful background we now have :) Excellent job!

And Bram for putting it all together; the colors/pictures/etc.

THANKS!

R

Robert Adair

Loving the new design and I think the donation 'bar' is a great idea ,in fact donating right now :redface:

PS smilies might be the weak link :wink:

Ondrej Kapal

3000RPM
Dec 24, 2009
HI
I am wondering about new SimBin skin (Race series)... It is really nice but - I have big problem caused by orange color of threads ... I am not sure if it is only me or not, but this color hits my eyes a lot and it is very uncomfortable and it is really hard to read... I suggest to change it to black or do in profile settings option for choose forum skin - but I dont know how much is it difficult...
Thanks
EDIT: Much better! Now it is perfect!

Kevin Watts

1000RPM
Jun 28, 2008
Thats odd, I also use Chrome and it displays fine here using the same URL as you have in the attached screenshot.

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Don't use Chrome :) Works all fine in Firefox and IE8. vBulletin is always viewed best with Mozilla Firefox.

Google should just stick to what they do best: search engines. :)

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
I use chrome and the avatar's are showing up to being VERYY big.
Bigger than 100x100px? It can be that a template got reverted during the upgrade. Will look into that later this week as i have zero time :) If its bigger than 100x100 please post an example.