New forum layout

It's ok, I like the new section with seperate sections for sim hardware companies, thats a good step forward.

But the main problem now is general member support is going downhill, there's threads with everything all put into one thread now which makes it impossible for people to find help on certain things without spending ages going through one thread which is not going to happen.

Either way Technical support on general stuff seems to be going downhill ever since the member support section got changed, before there was quite a few posts a day and I would post on there every day helping people out, but thats not been the case since it started to change 2 weeks ago or so ( the membersupport section ) Because everything is all over now.

But the main problem now is general member support is going downhill, there's threads with everything all put into one thread now which makes it impossible for people to find help on certain things without spending ages going through one thread which is not going to happen.

Agreed, but as said we are not yet finished with that part (see the CST addition announced by Bruce yesterday).

But the old members support forum was cluttered with the same old questions posted over and over again.

To get things moving in cleaning it up we have merged most of the them into logical threads based on one subject.

Others that were very interesting based on replies (such as most hardware etc) now have their own forum..

Hopefully people are starting new threads in the right sections and we can start filling those forums again.

It's going in the right direction for sure :good:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years