New Flames for DRM Revival Mod

Misc New Flames for DRM Revival Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
OldRebel submitted a new resource:

New Flames for DRM Revival Mod - Smaller backfire flames without the huge glow, nice colors

I recently acquired the DRM Revival mod and, like many others, thought the backfire flames to be kind of over the top. The large glow they create seems pretty unrealistic to me. I really like the mod otherwise. I looked online for a file someone may have created to replace them but came up empty-handed. Therefore, I created this file myself from a mixture of backfire flames from my sim collection. The orange flame files come from the Power and Glory mod and the blue flame files are from an...

Read more about this resource...

190311012440737628.jpg

Big flames seem pretty correct to me ;)

Thank you very much for for doing this and sharing.

I've tested so far just with the Puriano 1H. I'm not noticing a big difference though. Perhaps I'm missing somethig in the installation. We just use your entire Flames folder to replace all of the original Flames folder? That right?

Hi. Sorry for the delay in the response. Yes, replace the entire flames folder. I agree that the flames are still quite large and similar but the biggest difference to me anyway is two things. One is that the original flames pack 'halo' dds files (l3, l4, and l6) caused too much of a glowing effect for me. I could not delete them but I shrunk them massively to reduce their effect. The colors are also better with this new pack I think. The bright yellow was just too much for me and I found it annoying. Thanks for your questions.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back