New film about Gilles Villeneuve in production

I read a book in my local library about him. A fascinating character from what i have heard but know little about him as a driver apart from the accident that took his life. And there is Will Smith talking about a Hamillton mouvie as he seems to have the biggest fan base right now.

I read a book in my local library about him. A fascinating character from what i have heard but know little about him as a driver apart from the accident that took his life. And there is Will Smith talking about a Hamillton mouvie as he seems to have the biggest fan base right now.
Is it a movie or a documentary. I have Senna and as good as it is it was a documentary of interviews and live video footage of events. Personally i prefer RUSH as it was a movie, that to me has a more realistic view. Documentary's are OK but can be one sided as people will tend to talk about the past in un realistic ways and they are more political so they are censored before the realise. I would i loved the Senna documentary but would of loved it more if it was a movie format.

Last edited:
"When I joined Ferrari the whole team was so devoted to Gilles," Pironi said on his arrival at Ferrari. "I mean he was not just the top driver, he was much more than that. He had a small family there. He made me fit right in and I felt at home right away overnight and Gilles made no distinctions either. I was expecting to be put in my place, I was not number one. I was number two. He treated me like an equal all the way."

Speaking to Nigel Roebuck (now a columnist for Motor Sport Magazine), Gilles said ‘This is War. Absolutely, this is War.’

iu

iu

iu

iu

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back