New FIA European Truck Racing Championship Gameplay Trailer

A gameplay trailer and release date for the upcoming FIA European Truck Racing Championship videogame has been revealed today.

Developed by N-Racing and published by Bigben Games, the first official FIA ETRC videogame will release on Xbox One, PS4, PC and Nintendo Switch this July 18th - in just 16 days time.

Utilising the established KT engine and benefitting from an official licence for the popular European Truck Racing Championship governed by the FIA, the new game is an exciting and interesting project that looks to bring the series to a brand new audience of racing game fans.

Celebrating the confirmation of July 18th as global release date for the new title, Bigben Games have released a brand new gameplay trailer from the title, really showing off the impressive graphics and very different driving experience to what racing fans will normally be accustomed to with other, more traditional titles.

FIA ETRC Gameplay Trailer.jpg

FIA ETRC will release for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch July 18th 2019.

To keep in touch with all the latest happenings regarding this very exciting new title, head over to the FIA ETRC sub forum for a place to go for all the news and discussions around this exciting new game.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief, occasional YouTuber, commentator and broadcaster, with a passion for motorsport on both the real and virtual racetrack.

Arkoudadis

George Georgiadis
Nov 3, 2015
Why dont they just give the license to Reiza? They would have better success with AMS 2 imo!

G_B

50RPM
Dec 29, 2018
Ok for the console... but for PC the Truck category or DLC in Automobilista 2 are certainly better.

I don't wait this FIA game even if it have licences, i like more Euro Truck Simulator.

aka2k

500RPM
Sep 30, 2009
I dunno, kinda of look a bit too arcadey. Maybe the Forza 7 trucks are actually better, comparing racing games that aren't very serious.

M D Gourley

1000RPM
Premium
Sep 17, 2015
It does look ok, but I always can not help but think Reiza Studios did this first!:D...hopefully AMS2 will have the Trucks also

Paul Jeffrey

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief
Staff
Premium
Jun 5, 2009
It seems like excessive tire smoke to me.
Isnt it steam? Or atleast part of it
Its from the venting of the water coolers for the brakes I believe. Ideally you want to dispense the coolers under heavy braking load.

Or forget about it like I do, then have massively hot brakes and your engineer shouting at you to cool them :)

azaralamouri

100RPM
Jun 1, 2018
I have 2 reasons to be pessimistic (which are: graphics do not look modern and FIA licences sims are usually silly expensive games). I have infinitive number of reasons to be optimistic. We don't know how this title is gonna drive like. It might be good.

Martin Fiala

5000RPM
Jun 30, 2011
Team VVV have some videos on their channel and it looks surprisingly decent in them, certainly better than what they showed themselves. Not ultra hardcore sim, but not as arcady as it seemed either.

Jonathan Young

100RPM
Premium
Dec 10, 2018
Well, fingers crossed I guess. It would bring something new(ish) to the sim racing table, but I can’t really be bothered with arcade titles - unless it’s Wreckfest - which is what I suspect this will be. Good luck to them though.