Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

What racing gear do you use while sim racing?

• Gloves

Votes: 70 18.5%
  • Boots

Votes: 15 4.0%
  • Gloves + Boots

Votes: 37 9.8%
  • None

Votes: 257 67.8%

New features coming to Content Manager

Johnr777

Premium
The water and motion blur ones are obvious, no clue what I'm looking at/for in the other two.
Look at the ground around the yellow corvette, its bouncing the yellow color...

The night video shows the road reflecting the vehicle, which wasn't possible previously. Also reflections are sharper, more accurate. Light is reflecting better everywhere...

No, it's throughout the game, it's a feature in the current version, they've just improved it. It's a big FPS killer though, so I'd be careful using it.

Johnr777

Premium
Hopefully you can turn it off, I'm not interested in taking a big FPS hit for a little color reflecting off the road under my car.
That was just an exaggerated example of SSAO, but the entire environment will look better with this feature enabled as it also applies to shadows, etc. It’s real-time ambient occlusion.

I wonder if Ilja and co might save the day and fill the void left by Minorating perhaps with some sort of CM integrated feature. It's sorely needed and if anyone can do it it's these guys!

can you explain the CSP update message as i just installed SOL i get the message in game, the sky is red and has text CSP update needed, thanks so much

Last edited: