New Features added

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
The forum update of today brought a couple of new features that you might like:
  • Selective quoting of message. You can use the good old trusted way of quoting or.... do selective quoting: simply highlight a piece of text and insert it into a quote :) (can even quote from entire different forum posts)
  • Online status indicator. You post avatar now shows a green light when you are online. Handy to see if friends are online.
  • New options to create polls, try them :)
  • Status update box on the forum main page where your latest profile posts are shown.
  • Many more smaller improvements you'll discover by actively participating on the forums :thumbsup:
  • New prefixes for modding forums. You can now quick select and filter modding categories by their prefix. The different categories are highlighted above the modding threads. Of course for a better overview use the downloads section instead.
  • Box showing latest submitted videos and photos (note to self and @Dave Stephenson we need to optimize the images)

Last edited:
This^^^ I use a 21:9 34" monitor and this would be better. The text is the same size, so no zooming req'd. I have always had wasted space on either side even when I had a normal 1080p screen. This would be ideal.
I like having it centered, when I come to websites who use the whole width of my screen, I have to make a smaller window to read in a normal way. I mean, how can reading on a 34" screen be comfy if you have to go from almost all the way left to all the way right?

Each to their own. But I prefer the whole monitor screen to be used without wasted space. I sit comfortably close enough that reading poses no problem at all. Reading from left to right is normal for me.

Each to their own. But I prefer the whole monitor screen to be used without wasted space. I sit comfortably close enough that reading poses no problem at all. Reading from left to right is normal for me.
For me the main issue is that I have to move my head from left to right, so when it is centered I have a lot more comfort.

On mobile as well, I missed the static alerts and messages ribbon bar at the top. Now when I want to look for new alerts or messages I have to scroll to the top of the page which is an inconvenience.

On mobile as well, I missed the static alerts and messages ribbon bar at the top. Now when I want to look for new alerts or messages I have to scroll to the top of the page which is an inconvenience.
Now that I loaded the site on PC, pretty much the same inconvinience.

Anyone? I noticed the arrows have returned so :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing