F1 2011 New feature for F1 2012

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I read about people asking for a bug free game for 2012 feature, just my opinion but it seemed strange to me that a patch was ready for release so soon, as if they new some of the bugs were there. The bugs could be for the game downloaders as the patch could only be installed on the bought version, apparently.

f1 2012 badly needs something to make practice sessions less boring, i really love the game but it probably takes half an hour to get your setup and familurise yourself with the track.Definatley needs tv mode to view practise session on monitor on car.

Podiums, Change to different cars and behind car view in replays, realistic laptimes between dry and wet conditions on different tyres, definitely a must would be great to drive the cars without traction control and you can drive them out of corners as i still can't even when a car is straight into corners with good car setups on F1 2011 like F1 2010 without it being twitchy and longer career mode.

Test Drivers to make Career mode better. Or something harder to deserve a place in a Team. Just choose example Willams and drive for them is too easy, i want more before i can really race my first Time for them, make it a bit harder with like Test Days and if i impress there i can choose Teams that wants me regarding my Performance. If my Performance was very good then Teams like Williams/Force India maybe and if it was decent Lotus, if it wasnt that good then HRT or Virgin and it doesnt needs to be 2nd driver, maybe you get a offer for Test Driver regarding your Performance, so maybe you get a Test Drive offer from Willams and a 2nd driver offer from HRT or things like that, and as Test Driver you get some Friday Practices as chance and if the Performance from 2nd driver is not so good and you made good times in Practice you get a chance for next Race to drive instead of the normal 2nd driver. Maybe this is a little too much but i would find it more challenging and fun. The other things that are important are already posted so i thought about something new haha^^

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back