F1 2011 New feature for F1 2012

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
First thing is first, CM need to release a game without such obvious BUGS with the load up and steering wheel settings, a major fail on there side, but they are happing zipping champagne with our money.

So much for the hype once again i got fooled, gameplay makes up for it but CM this is apalling for their standards now.

id like a trophy cabinet with all trophies won in it, where you can click the trophy and a screen with date/time is displayed. Even have the replay of the race saved in there so it can be viewed.

That is once they get their act together and make something that works the way it should.

One constant I have noticed from various posts is that the difficulty levels are quite disparate.

For me, Pro is about 1/2 second too slow and legend about 1.5 seconds too fast. What's needed is a slider (0-100%) to fix the AI gap to each individual users needs.

I'm confident this will be modded in in a month or so (PC user so good for me) but really should be a default option for all platforms IMO.

In 2012 I would like to have a practice program where the more laps you do in practice the more dialed in your car is for the race. Aka have the engineer actually do something other than give us useless info during the race. I suck at tuning cars.

In 2012 I would like to have a practice program where the more laps you do in practice the more dialed in your car is for the race. Aka have the engineer actually do something other than give us useless info during the race. I suck at tuning cars.

I agree.

And if CM wanted to make it a more 'gamey' option it would be quite easy to implement a multiple choice option.

ie. Faster/handling/ balance

All features that were in GP4.... i.e., parade lap at the end, able to watch other AI cars lap on the monitor in the garage, when a car incident occurs, drivers getting out of car and marshals towing it away...this means actual duration of safety car on track...not just one lap, podiums and yeah....warm up lap.

Before they get the FIA license to make F1 2012 they should fix the bugs in 2011, they promised to fix the bugs of 2010 in 2011 but i still see most bugs of 2010 in 2011. Codemasters is just making 2nd class games, hope EA or some other publishers will make the game next year!

One constant I have noticed from various posts is that the difficulty levels are quite disparate.

For me, Pro is about 1/2 second too slow and legend about 1.5 seconds too fast. What's needed is a slider (0-100%) to fix the AI gap to each individual users needs.

I'm confident this will be modded in in a month or so (PC user so good for me) but really should be a default option for all platforms IMO.

yep... like in rFactor... let's say 50-150% AI difficulty changable over 1%.

I am also missing in game chat in multiplayer. Not everyone has a microphone. At least in garage the should be way to write messages to other players and vote.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back