New Fanatec wheel for the CSW base released

1002900_641010229308310_9109002893314204826_n.png
Quite a hefty price tag at $350 but then again a real wheel in machined aluminum and real leather won't be cheap either. Edit: link to announcement: https://www.facebook.com/Fanatec/ph...1010229308310/?type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

When you think this is what you get with a padding round it and a leather trim,
how and why any wheels cost so much is beyond me,
We know we pay for a brand name.
View attachment 55209

Yeah, except you pay for a brand name that has no meaning in the wheel rim industry whatsoever. Twice as much as you would pay for a wheel with a brand name that has tradition and is known for top notch quality over decades.

It's like the markets near Polands west-borders would sell their "Live's 501" jeans for 300 Euro :D.

Upvote 0
I dont know where fanatec are getting these mad prices from ?
Its a joke.
Over last two years i have spent 1700 euros with them and i will not spend 350 on one rim with no features and no branding.
What i would really like from fanatec is a licenced f1 rim which i wouldn't mind paying for,
or a early 90's formula one rim some thing like a momo or sparco rim.

Upvote 0
Wonder if that is real or Fanatec is just having fun. The top part button row how on earth would you access them while racing :)
Doesn't look like they're meant to be accessed while racing.

Looks like the classic wheel has a similar button set on it (for calibration I hear), but would obviously look out of place fully visible.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back