• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

New F1 2019 Mod for Automobilista!

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by --volcom--, Jul 11, 2019 at 18:01.

1. --volcom--

--volcom--

Ratings:
    +10

Hi! I started working on a new F1 2019 Mod for Automobilista! With the permission of the creators I was able to convert it from rfactor 1. But actually I want to make this mod compatible to Automobilista like adding the 8th gear, DRS etc. More information in the description of the video :)

2. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +331
    Then all that is needed is a skin pack for the Formula Ultimate since it has all those things. Someone already did one, by the way, so before investing a lot of time, you might want to make sure you are not just duplicating.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo

Ratings:
    +332
    Agreed Marc.

--volcom-- So is the idea that your mod will have all the different car models? Because the Formula Ultimate with the 2019 skin pack pretty much covers the modern F1 mod itch in AMS. ;)

4. Beef36

Beef36

Ratings:
    +57
    I found a few individual AMS 2019 F1 skins on RaceDepartment.

Is there a compilation of all the 2019 F1 skins in one download?

Thanks

5. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo

Ratings:
    +332
    WCP put the full 2019 pack together. I had copied a link but I deleted it as the RD mods will likely moderate my post anyway. Just google WCP Series and you will find it. ;)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019 at 04:22
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.