Upcoming Events

Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

New F1 2019 Mod for Automobilista!

Hi! I started working on a new F1 2019 Mod for Automobilista! With the permission of the creators I was able to convert it from rfactor 1. But actually I want to make this mod compatible to Automobilista like adding the 8th gear, DRS etc. More information in the description of the video :)

Hi! I started working on a new F1 2019 Mod for Automobilista! With the permission of the creators I was able to convert it from rfactor 1. But actually I want to make this mod compatible to Automobilista like adding the 8th gear, DRS etc. More information in the description of the video :)

Then all that is needed is a skin pack for the Formula Ultimate since it has all those things. Someone already did one, by the way, so before investing a lot of time, you might want to make sure you are not just duplicating.

Agreed Marc.

--volcom-- So is the idea that your mod will have all the different car models? Because the Formula Ultimate with the 2019 skin pack pretty much covers the modern F1 mod itch in AMS. ;)

WCP put the full 2019 pack together. I had copied a link but I deleted it as the RD mods will likely moderate my post anyway. Just google WCP Series and you will find it. ;)

Last edited:

I have a physics set with an 8th gear. You can use that.

To be honest I don't think one would be able to share these cars here as they are all ripped.

I finished my F1 2019 mod which has all the shaders, 2019 skins and new lcd's.

Working DRS with 8th gear, new tire model and more, problem is that one can not upload here.

MonteCarlo_AMS_3.jpg

But if he's got permission then he's allowed? He stated that in the OP. Personally I'm in, in interested. Reiza work is amazing as we all know, but yes, I would like to have each and every car to be different.