New Events listing Feature on RD Forum

RaceDepartment has a new "Events" listing under the main heading.
All the future listings will be made there for viewing.
Signups will be done by just two quick clicks of your mouse! Comments can be left as well.
The same post will be available here in the GTL Club forum, signups and comments can be made from this location also!

There may be a change or two made to the way the Events are generated, UTC time and probably text format as I find what is an easy read. Input from other staff may bring about changes as well but everything should stay about like it is.

any question just ask

Thanks to @Dennis Phelan for this draft

Yes mate. Things are looking good. I just had a little look around and it seems to work well. A small concern for me would be that the events that have RSVP disabled might confuse people and lead them to believe that they can't enter. Might it be an idea to have that section blank if it's disabled. I know you and I know what it means but others may not.

thats why there is a event details at the bottom of the page.
if you leave it blank it may also seem it not working, so im hoping having text there tells you its not in use for this event.
its fully working for next week though..
now they have seen both scenarios of what it can do.. :)

just as normal through the forum yes,
or if the RSVP is enabled you can sign up with it..
nothing has changed just a new feature added and will be in full swing next week
as you will see in the post where the rsvp is disabled there is a link to the club post..
read the bottom line in the post..:)

Please use the RSVP to sign up for events....
all sign up as from 18/11/13 will now use this feature
pleas add the number at which you sing up into the comments box
if you are the 1st to sign up please sign up with a (1) in the comments box
this way we can get you in the correct order in the sign up sheet because now it only shows in alphabetical order..
you can hover over my avatar in the RSVP to see a little drop down for my sign up..

any questions just ask..

Forgive me for being really stupid, as apparently this is very obvious to everyone else, but I just cannot find the answer here:redface:: What is an RSVP?
Is it that little box above the newer race threads with the Yes/Maybe/No radio buttons?
If that's it, what a very catchy name:O_o:
What does it mean? Race Signup V...... P...... ?
And about the No button: I guess that is for signing myself out of an event I've already signed up for earlier?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 39.0%