RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I got into 5th gear last night :good:

I mean, it ended horribly for me, but I did get into 5th. Once.

I had a couple of pico-stutters @70%, but nothing I can't use as an excuse for my piss-poor driving, so everybody get well. :good:

• Chris Rodgers

Gonna have to pull out of this unfortunately - looks like there's plenty of people lining up to take my spot though :) Saturday mornings are tough for me to get free but I'm definitely going to start making it to these Mini Enduros soon as they sound like a heap of fun!

• Andrew Evans

** GUYS - DATE CHANGED **

i've had to push it back a week for the same reason as granto - i'm in the league race that day as well! :doh: :der:

am assuming yer still available - please let me know if you need off the list

:thumb:

• Andrew Evans

thanks for letting me know guys....

matt & steven, yer both in now :thumb:

will pop a test server tonight once this evenings events are finished....

• Matt Alpeter

oh no..now i really have to start practicing..especially with ryan here lol

got pole tonight since you didn't drive, ryan :)

thanks Andrew

And here is my short review of the racing weekend at Mexico.
Qually went pretty well, even if I was thinking of 1.27 lap, but wasn`t lucky enough. Did a small mistake in the slowest corner. Anyway, it was good enough for a pole.
Race1: Not so good get away from the pole, so Gary came up in the line with me, if he wasn`t even infront - I don`t remember well, but on the braking into t1 I passed him on the inside. I knew I am going to do a bit of a gap in the mid sector, but I wasn`t sure if it will be enough for the s/f straight. With these kind of cars with a high drag, it`s very easy to pass a guy infront of you with draft`s help. In the 1st lap Gary came very close to me on the s/f straight, and I was almost passed by him. Had to change line, to prevent him drafting with my car. Eventually, I still came on the 1st place into t1. From then on, I was pulling away from him every lap by more then a sec per lap.
Especially I have to speak out for all of you, I like to race with these kind of drivers, all of you were fair when I was passing you for a lap, and even the drives who were in the same lap as me in the 2nd race. Clean and fair - and there is no hard feelings on the end. Just great.
But something was bothering me anyway... I really don`t have a clue from where I was so much faster, and I didn`t even drive a lot before the event. Twice for 10 laps, just to do a qually setup.
Race2: Started from 8th position, again a bad start and dropped down for a place or 2. Np Gary, I saw you had a spin from the starting spot, I moved your way a bit that we didn`t have a major accident. I saw you in my mirrors you went left, off the track, but then you recovered as well. But some positions behind. A bit of a bad luck too. Next time better ;)
I got all 2 back into t1. again I have to say, great clean and fair racing from the guys around me. I knew I am faster, but still it`s hard to pass. So I really had to do my best to pass the guys infront of me one by one (per lap). Even if you are so much faster, passing others doesn`t go fast.
I really don`t know all your name, so excuse me for that please, I will learn, but it takes time.
In 6 or 7 laps I passed the leader and from then on was just a piece of cake to the end of lap 20.
Congrats to you Gary for a hard work from getting to 2nd from behind and too all the podium and all the finishers because these cars really aren`t easy to drive. And the Mexico track with those zig-zag turns and hard curbs even put things a level higher.
So, cya in some of the next race, I`ll be at Mosport next Thursday.
Best Regards
.. go back to work now ;)

If anybody is using a skin not found in any of these packs (aside from David B and Richard H), please PM me the download link to them by tonight as I am putting together an 'Ultimate' Mini Skin pack, instead of us having the 4 seperate ones with a few odds and ends.

Ta muchly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back