New Error in Assetto Corsa after playing 20min

Mabuck00

Premium
Hi Guys! Like the title says, i got a problem with the Content Manager.

Im on the newest CSP (1.7.8) and on the newest Content Manager.
Everytime when im playing, i get this Error about 20-30 minutes after. (see Picture)

Now im clueless of what i could do. Because i tried ->
- Whole Computer Reset
- Updating/Downgrading the CSP Software
- Tryed it without PP Filters
- Tryed it without any Car or Track Mods
- Tryed it with the Virtual Mirror
- Tryed it with another Launcher -> original and the Content Manager (original one)

PS: Sorry for the bad english! Im a young Student and i live in Switzerland!

Hope y'all can help me! It really sucks to just always play like 20min and then it crashes while in a race.

Attachments

• IMG_3829.jpg
    IMG_3829.jpg
    619.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3830.jpg
    IMG_3830.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

RaceDepartment Store

The TR160, the King of the Rigs, has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 160 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot...
Add matte carbon gear knobs to your ClubSport Shifter SQ for that high-performance racing aesthetic. Real carbon fibre. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Matte carbon fibre shifter knobs Weighted metal cores Round knob: 220 g SQ knob: 141 g Compatible with popular automotive...
The Trak Racer SA-08 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-08 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Floor-Mounted Quad Monitor Stand for 4 Monitors and TVs up to 45" With centre monitor profile is 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...
The CSL Universal Hub supports a wide variety of wheel rims, combining many of the advanced features of the ClubSport Universal Hub at a lower price. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 149,95 Features Innovative expanding design allows the hub to adjust to many sizes of wheel rim Lightweight...
The hydraulic damper in addition of the pressure sensitive load cell gives you the familiar feeling of a hydraulic brake. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Can be used on the gas or brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3 Can be used on the gas pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3...