New Enduracers rFactor 2 Preview Images Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Enduracers Endurance Series 9.jpg

The Enduracers Modding Team have released a number of brand new preview images for their upcoming rFactor 2 endurance mod, showing off several models across the Prototype and GT class field.

Well known for the Flat 6 Series rFactor 2 mod released in December last year, Enduracers have been hard at work these last few months working to bring nine manufacturers across three different racing classes to the sim. The proposed version 1 release will include four LMP2 specification cars in the form of the Ligier JS P2, Lola Coupe, Oreca 03 and Zytek. GTE will comprise five manufactures across six car models, the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, BMW M3 E92, Corvette C6.R ZR1, Corvette C6.R 2012, Ferrari F430 GT and the Porsc... Flat 6 RSR. The third and final class will be the GTC category for spec Flat 6 GT3 cars as found in the standalone Flat 6 Series mod.

Although no news regarding when the Endurance Series mod will hit rFactor 2, Enduracers have confirmed this recent screenshot release will be the final communication from the team prior to a release "in the coming weeks".

Major news for rFactor 2 fans. Watch this space...

Check out the rFactor 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. Head on over to our superb rfactor 2 Racing Club for you club racing fix and check out our modding database, where you will find a selection of top quality mods for rFactor 2.

Enduracers Endurance Series 2.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 3.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 4.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 5.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 6.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 7.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 8.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 10.jpg Enduracers Endurance Series 11.jpg

Do you like the new previews? Do you think the Endurance Series mod will be a worthwhile download? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
And considering without a doubt AC still hosts the biggest ripped content available in any sim,very likely even surpassing rf1, I found one you tube site with almost the entire catalog of forza for AC, this from a community that claimed at the beginning of its life was going to be a new standard on not excepting "ripped" content in its ranks? and the community or devs have yet to do anything about it in the slightest(well accept point fingers at others), you could almost argue AC is deliberately set up to easily take advantage of ripped models from ppl that otherwise wouldnt have a clue how to mod properly, and then to top it off AC devs kill the official modding center, one of the only places with all original content, well played lol.
For sure the community that claimed at the beginning wasn't going to accept ripped content is not the same that is making and using ripped content. The first part of the community and others that joined later to the same don't support such type of practices, that's why we rely(ied) with the AC forum and RD to sort out anything that isn't scratch made or with authorization. Currently all this relies on RD forum and downloads, not the just the admins here but also the community not accepting that type of 'work'. And so far so good.
Then there's another part of the community that likes to race any type of racing game and whatever content there is, although is possible many download to try and then see it isn't good, so at least that, even if not caring if assets are ripped. But this part can't be controlled, the only way is to keep the house clean and incentivize people to use the legit mods.
So Hash, you're mixing people here. A part of the community only supports legit work and another part doesn't care or don't know any better.

Quality will speak it's own language. If a ripped mod for a DX9-cartoonish-looking game is of better quality than the original car or track then this says something on it's own. ;)
Not exactly, tracks ported from AC to rf2 are lower quality because the software processes tracks differently. You only get the visual mesh in rf2 and that's basically just the track in the right dimensions, but not in the right feel for the road.

So Hash, you're mixing people here. A part of the community only supports legit work and another part doesn't care or don't know any better.

Im not stupid mate, I know Im generalizing, and no doubt they'd be AC players that outright dont accept ripped content (at least publicly;)) the same as other players on other sims, but my overall point was that self proclaimed AC lovers and clear rf2 haters, should maybe focus on their favorite sims issues with ripped content and tidy up there own backyard, before trying to shame players of a sim you dont even play, like I said, irony is much, but certain ppl have achieved what they set out to do, by shifting focus of a very cool mod by a team involved with actual race teams, to "ripped" content that is completely unrelated, well done mel, on three sites with the same news no less.

You ever hear the story about the lady that thought the neighbors clean washing was dirty and was outraged that she'd hang dirty washing out, but turns out it was her own grubby windows? yeah, that :D

Im not stupid mate, I know Im generalizing, and no doubt they'd be AC players that outright dont accept ripped content (at least publicly;)) the same as other players on other sims, but my overall point was that self proclaimed AC lovers and clear rf2 haters, should maybe focus on their favorite sims issues with ripped content and tidy up there own backyard, before trying to shame players of a sim you dont even play, like I said, irony is much, but certain ppl have achieved what they set out to do, by shifting focus of a very cool mod by a team involved with actual race teams, to "ripped" content that is completely unrelated, well done mel, on three sites with the same news no less.

You ever hear the story about the lady that thought the neighbors clean washing was dirty and was outraged that she'd hang dirty washing out, but turns out it was her own grubby windows? yeah, that :D
I have no interest in debating with the likes of you right now, I'll get back to you on a later date, obviously not on this discussion.

i HAVE BEEN MODDING THE F1 SERIES, BUT TO THE POINT WHERE CM IS PISSED ME OFF SO BADLY BY RIPPING OFF MY CONTENT...
I WILL START MODDING RF2... SINCE AT LEAST THE CREATORS OF THE GAME RESPECT THE MODDERS AND DONT RIPP THEM OFF...
I WILL START WITH REMODELING THE TRACKS TO A BETTER QUALITY THEN YOU SEE IN F1 SERIES OR P CARS... WILL SEE WHERE IT GOES FROM THERE....

I WILL START OFF WITH THE DEFAULT TRACKS, AND DEFAULT CARS... WILL SEE IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT.... IF NOT, I WONT BOTHER,, IF YOU DO I WILL CONTINUE ....

I DO LIKE THE GT3 CARS.... FYI

i HAVE BEEN MODDING THE F1 SERIES, BUT TO THE POINT WHERE CM IS PISSED ME OFF SO BADLY BY RIPPING OFF MY CONTENT...
I WILL START MODDING RF2... SINCE AT LEAST THE CREATORS OF THE GAME RESPECT THE MODDERS AND DONT RIPP THEM OFF...
I WILL START WITH REMODELING THE TRACKS TO A BETTER QUALITY THEN YOU SEE IN F1 SERIES OR P CARS... WILL SEE WHERE IT GOES FROM THERE....

I WILL START OFF WITH THE DEFAULT TRACKS, AND DEFAULT CARS... WILL SEE IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT.... IF NOT, I WONT BOTHER,, IF YOU DO I WILL CONTINUE ....

I DO LIKE THE GT3 CARS.... FYI
You need a new keyboard mate, your caps lock is stuck

Reading all this... man AC fans are really like the followers of the workers party here in Brazil :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Back on topic... this is a mod I've been waiting on rF2, hope they'll take care with the physics because really Flat 6.... not much to comment but not really a fan of it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back