F1 2015 New E3 Gameplay videos: COTA, Spa, Canada and Replay Cams

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)

Chris

Premium
Some more videos from Gamersnyde or something or other. The driving is excellent for E3 standards lol. Gotta say, I'm really not convinced that this will be any step forward in terms of realism. The cars still look like a total joke to drive. I'll wait for reviews to come out (proper reviews, not IGN or any of those cash-for-comment review sites) before I even consider spending money on this.

Looks very pretty, but really seems like the same regurgitated crap that Codemasters F1 division are unfortunately becoming known for.

COTA - RedBull
Canada - Lotus
Canada Replay
Spa-Francorchamps - Ferrari
Spa-Francorchamps Replay

Last edited:
I take this game as fun, but must admit it looks promising. Two very important things, finaly tv style replay camera!! and even AI can overtake player :D (watched just spa replay) . Hope that difficulty will be enough. Thx for vids fingers crossed.

Explain to me how that is exactly like 2014, and how you can tell without driving yourself? Are you God?

Having raced him many times, he isn't far off from being godly if his pace is any guide. :p

Here's more direct-feed footage, this time at Montreal in the rain:

Not going to jump to any conclusions as for me this game is make or break in the physics and FFB aspects, which you can't ever get an opinion of until you play the game yourself. Reports state these two areas have improved so hopefully there's a little promise there. I'm not expecting a sim, just a fun hybrid that leans more to sim than to arcade (where in my opinion the lean has been more towards arcade than sim in previous CM F1 games). A similar sort of direction to Dirt Rally I guess, which I'm adamant will become my favourite rally game ever if they continue to improve on it during early access. :)

Visuals and sounds-wise it's about as I expected, better than the previous games but not exactly mindblowing. It is Xbox One footage though so it's likely to look a little prettier on PS4 and PC.

Hopefully damage is turned off in these builds as there's multiple moments in this video where damage should have happened.

AI looks ever so slightly more aggressive now, but you can't really judge them off a few videos.

The game looks like 2010, but I was expecting that since the game is designed for latest generation of consoles, not PC`s.
My biggest problem is FFB and Arcade handling for Wheel Users.
They are selling F1 Licenced Game. So every year there should be Carrier for that year, practice , qualy, and race sessions.
I`m trying to find reason to buy 2015 but there is none.

Why couldn't they make the proper Redbull steering wheel?They said that they were basing the cars on the Winter Tests (before the season ) and will update the cars according to their changes and yet the steering wheel doesn't look the same as it was in the beginning of the season (melbourne). Just watch a onboard video and compare the two. They are totally different. It's not that I'm whyning about this but they said that they will take this seriously . Man then they should .
Them lazy guys.....

Aren't you their new "handling director"?
It's better to come clean than to do viral marketing...

And this is coming from someone who also was pleasantly surprised from Dirt Rally and pre-ordered F1 2015.

There is no handling director... Doesn't even exist as a title :D. I do the handling alongside another person and 2 physics coders. I am doing no viral marketing, I stated what I think, I am a hardcore simracer, and before that I have been a pretty good real race driver, with not enough money to continue my career sadly, and I do enjoy driving the cars in F1 2015. If you expect a full blown simulator, you are totally wrong, it is just not possible. But if you want to have the best handling in an official F1 game, F1 2015 will be that.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%