New Driver - Driver 1955

Misc New Driver - Driver 1955 1.011

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is great! Thanks for the work! I was curious to ask if you knew how I could replace the face .dds and face NM .dds files? 3DSimED3 exporting breaks the model and I end up with a floating head in content manager.

Just have seen your post on Reddit. I’ve got a similar problem.

I tried to convert the Simpson Bandit Helmet of Chiefwiggums Cart 1985 mod to the Kunos 80s Driver model. I have successfully converted the Helmet to a KN5 file with correct Shaders but replacing the Objects step by step in 3DSimED3 leaves the model bodyless.

That really grinds my gears…

PS: I think for swapping textures, the Content Manager is the right tool. Just name your driver file like a car of your choice, open in Custom Showroom and change the texture. Or put your dds files in the car skin folder with the same names as the files you want to replace.

Last edited:
Just have seen your post on Reddit. I’ve got a similar problem.

I tried to convert the Simpson Bandit Helmet of Chiefwiggums Cart 1985 mod to the Kunos 80s Driver model. I have successfully converted the Helmet to a KN5 file with correct Shaders but replacing the Objects step by step in 3DSimED3 leaves the model bodyless.

That really grinds my gears…
Yea it doesn't make any sense, I've narrowed it down to the export from 3DSimED3. I thought replacing the two .dds files would be an easy swap, but I am losing the body as well in the export. Keep me posted if you make any progress.

See my edit above ;-)

Two ways to try out.
I had hoped to find the right way to substitute them this way without needing any unpacking, thanks, it worked perfectly to put the dds files in the car skin folder. appreciate it!

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    508.4 KB · Views: 8

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back