i8BBCtJ.jpg

T5ZQI1P.jpg

6Wmfdag.jpg

sdAH99l.jpg

IisnMhs.jpg

1zra50M.jpg

uQvcVTI.jpg

• Deleted member 99238

If you dont like it dont play. Dont you have other things to do instead of flaming and hating? Get a life.
I do not like fools and deceitful people.
I do not have any games that I hate.
Read the patch notes to the last patch 1.3 and you'll understand that my criticism is justified.
This life, is my dear friend, and there is no black and white.

Looks like it, and seems to be the only one except for the other Mustang which looks like a drifter?
With the RTR branding, I think both Mustangs are intended for drifting. That's not to say you can't enjoy them as track cars, however it would be nice for the '69 Camaro to have a proper playmate.

I do not like fools and deceitful people.
I do not have any games that I hate.
Read the patch notes to the last patch 1.3 and you'll understand that my criticism is justified.
This life, is my dear friend, and there is no black and white.
This is a topic about the new DLC, not a topic to complain about patches and what not. If you have something to say about the cars announced here, go right ahead. If you have complaints about the patches and or way things are patched, take it to the relevant topic.;

Ontopic: Wonder how the buggies will drive, the RX cars are nice, only buggies I've ever raced are one in Dirt 3, so not really comparabole.

• Deleted member 99238

If you have something to say about the cars announced here, go right ahead. If you have complaints about the patches and or way things are patched, take it to the relevant topic
You are an admiral of the starfleet?
That's an order?

I'm not sure I understand your point?
You do not follow the chronology of events so you can not understand my sarcasm.

Mod-Edit: FOLLOW our RULES. READ our TERMS of SERVICE again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried a couple of the rally cross tracks a few days ago. I found it very difficult to know what was track and what wasn't, and which way to go. Am I alone? I was in practice mode - maybe I should learn the track by doing a race and following the AI.

I tried a couple of the rally cross tracks a few days ago. I found it very difficult to know what was track and what wasn't, and which way to go. Am I alone? I was in practice mode - maybe I should learn the track by doing a race and following the AI.
Nah dude, me too, I got DQ"d first time around haha. Seems like track limits also exist. I turned off the regulations to practise, put some slow AI on. Also be sure to map your handbrake you will need it. It's really fun otherwise.

I cant wait for the good old S1! Now in winter, with snow.. on some tracks.. with the S1 :D
Also the buggys look interesting, the last time i drove one was in Dirt 4, and they produced a lot of fun ^^

Btw. i wonder if the S1 has a handbrake, should not.. (Then we can see how good the research of SMS was :p)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%