Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I really wish we had a nice version of Virginia International Raceway (VIR) that is of the same quality and standards as recent mod work. The TUDOR series races there in August and it's such an awesome circuit with fantastic elevation changes.

I used Grumbel's very cool mod converting tool on an old rFactor version of VIR that I found and it works, but while I'm driving around Patrick's awesome version of Silverstone (and others), I can't help but to think, "Man, I wish I had a VIR that looked this great." :)

http://virnow.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_International_Raceway

How do I get this car to show up in the game? I've put all the bits in the proper folders but I can't find it in the game and it doesn't have a rfm file. (Sorry, I'm new to GSCE).

EDIT: I see some instructions above, I will try those. Someone had told me to edit the reiza14 file but when I opened it I didn't see anything like what's listed above.

How do I get this car to show up in the game? I've put all the bits in the proper folders but I can't find it in the game and it doesn't have a rfm file. (Sorry, I'm new to GSCE).

EDIT: I see some instructions above, I will try those. Someone had told me to edit the reiza14 file but when I opened it I didn't see anything like what's listed above.
You don't need to edit all that. There is an rfm file in the download. Just extract it all and then you'll find it in the main menu.
untitled-jpg.58089

@Patrick Giranthon I love this track in real life as I do trackdays here, but for the life of me I can't get it working in game (the only one I can't get to work actually), keeps saying "can't find sky.mas" or something but it is there in the folder. Patrick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%