New damage model progression video

iRacing has become one of the most realistic of all SIM's. It has taken years for the cars to react the way real racing cars do (Icy grass, sudden snap understeer etc.). I have been a member since the very start, but only now do I feel confident that the SIM will allow me to drive as it really is in real life. I might now actually race!
This new damage effect is very promising. Keep working at it iRacing your work is appreciated even by me.

iRacing has become one of the most realistic of all SIM's. It has taken years for the cars to react the way real racing cars do (Icy grass, sudden snap understeer etc.). I have been a member since the very start, but only now do I feel confident that the SIM will allow me to drive as it really is in real life.
Since iRacings socalled New Tire Model was introduced in 2012 both the staff and most(?) of the members have again and again proclaimed that this was the most realistic TM in any commercial sim - so your saying here is not that much ‎in accordance with iRacings and iRacers oppinion.

But taken from this damage model video it looks like at least car damage will look pretty good some time soon® :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%