New Content

I honestly think that Kunos and there new masters are missing an opportunity. Just release more DLC, we will buy it I know I will...Always better value than studio cash cow DLC for rFactor2. Anything that mad guitar playing game making master releases I would buy. Hell I criticise the bugger yet over all his 3d models beat anyone else. Hangs my head in shame....I'am a fooking AC fanboy sorry.

• Deleted member 197115

Afraid we are at the mercy of the modders at the moment, which is not necessarily a bad thing, except wide range of offered quality.

The sheer number of high end mods (RSS / URD etc) and some mid stuff, along with so many activate, passionate modders pumping out grade A stuff - whats the need for more DLC? As a matter of fact, what would Kunos create for DLC thats not already out there? Cars no/maybe, tracks - they could do ground up high level builds of tracks thats not already out there.

Other then that, my wishful thinking is they at the very least have an AC2 not in the works (busy with ACC), but at least have intention some day.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 389 39.9%