New community manager

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
We´re happy to welcome oldtime forum member @Fabio Rodrigues as Reiza´s new community manager.

A fellow brazilian who can also easily pass as a native english speaker, Fabio has always been a very helpful & friendly presence in the forums, and it´s great to have him onboard now in an official capacity.

While myself & other dev members will remain as active as before both here as well as the upcoming dev forum, Fabio´s presence will help ensure there are no gaps in communication while our attention is diverted elsewhere.

So do feel free to tag, give feedback, enquiries & support requests to him whenever you need some :)

*gets on soapbox*

Is this thing on? ... Can you hear me? Ok!

Anyway, I just wanted to thank Renato for the opportunity to help a company I have learned to admire, and to reinforce that everyone should feel free to flood my inbox with feedback, requests, complaints, suggestions, kind words, not-so-kind-words-if-necessary, things like that.

I'll try to answer most queries as quickly and completely as I can, and I am looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back