F1 2019 New Codemasters Video Looks at Leagues in F1 2019

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
F1 2019 Leagues.jpg

Codemasters today pushed live an interesting video looking at the league functionality within the upcoming F1 2019.

Having built the hype impressively on the run up to release this June 28th, Codemasters have now decided to take a closer look at what type of online and league functionality will be available in the latest release to their F1 videogame franchise.

Let's see what Codemasters had to say in their latest livestream earlier today:

F1 2019 will release June 28th on PC and console.

For the latest and greatest regarding F1 2019, why not take a tour of the F1 2019 sub forum here at RaceDepartment - a great place to discuss the title with your fellow sim racing fans, and even pick up a mod or two!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow on Social Media!

As long as you put a bit of time into tweaking the FFB which on default is pretty awful it's a great game. I've recently started playing it and don't get all the negativity... Some of the negativity I get, but not all! The career and weekend structure is excellent, it gets you really involved. Not having mouse support is pure bollocks though... If it's on PC give it mouse support for Christ sakes!

As long as you put a bit of time into tweaking the FFB which on default is pretty awful it's a great game. I've recently started playing it and don't get all the negativity... Some of the negativity I get, but not all! The career and weekend structure is excellent, it gets you really involved. Not having mouse support is pure bollocks though... If it's on PC give it mouse support for Christ sakes!
Would it be ok if I could get some help with that mate? I have a g27 and it takes me AGES to get the pedals right and the sensitivity and FFB etc

Do you know if they have steam settings from the workshop or guides?

I've a fanatec V2 so it's going to be completely different for me and you. Plus it also comes down to personal taste doesn't it? I took about 2 hours to get it to a level that is decent. Not on the same level as Automobilista but still good.

Still don't understand all the negativity around the F1 series. It's not perfect, but it's a very good recreation of F1. And yes, it's more a game than a real sim, but since when is it wrong to make games? If I want to run a sim, I just load ACC, AC or R3E. I've enjoyed the F1 series since 2016 because it's a lot of fun. There are a few choices in the game that I disagree with, but they are minor flaws. Really looking forward to the release of this edition, especially with the addition of F2.
I think F1 is one of the few non-sim games that just feels right, specially with a wheel, it feels like an easy sim really.

I think F1 is one of the few non-sim games that just feels right, specially with a wheel, it feels like an easy sim really.

To me, it's a game that has a certain purpose: a recreation of the world of F1 that gives you the illusion of being a F1 driver. It doesn't pretend to be a hardcore sim like iRacing, for example. It is intended for a larger public than the one that buys games like ACC, for example. As such, it has to be easier when it comes to certains aspects. Mainly, I just find it a lot of fun, but it is not my main sim.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 297 13.3%