New Clamp-On Tabletop Handlebar Systems

New Clamp-On Tabletop Handlebar Systems

For Street Bikes

clamp-on%20system%201sm.jpg

For MotoX and those who want a horizontal axis

Clamp%20On%20System1motoxweb.jpg

Any chance of some prices for both these & the sit on version please?
Im looking forward to finally being able to try GPBikes properly with one of these...
Sorry if you've already answered this question elsewhere...
Oh, & just a thought, would it help to streamline production if the 2 above samples were combined?
Sort of undo a couple of knobs or latches & then slide or swivel into the other position?
Either way, good on you for attempting something to fill the void!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Upvote 0
OK, I am getting really to thinking people here dont read what I post!!! SO. Here is a simple summary of facts.

A: I build MY own systems
B: The handlebar controls come complete with my gearing system, pre wired, pre cabled and configured.
C: I dont make toys!!!
D: The throttle, front brake, clutch and steering are all going through a separate gear to each potentiometer of their own.
E: I dont destroy G25/27 system function, I replace the foot controls completely with a D9 Sub.
F: I build each unit by hand
G: I use Steel, Ali and not plastic
H: Each system takes a week to build
I: I custom build, how deep are your pockets?
J: Yes I ride in real life, for 36 years now and 7 as a professional medical courier
K: I ship world wide
L: I like women
M: If I sent you the system in parts you could not build it and make it work correctly
N: You cant break the system, it will break you first
O: I throw a lot of the parts on the floor to see if they break after I build them
P: I am not Logitech
Q: I am trying to give not take to the community
R: Every system is modular, you can upgrade
S: Simply live for this ****
T: Try making one yourself if you dont like mine
U: U need to know what your talking about before you comment about my systems
V: V makes me think of women again
W: My systems WILL give you satisfaction
X: Xpect to see a system for cars and bikes soon
Y: You need to learn to read a post at least twice
Z: The end

Ok thought I would add some points and lightness to the post. Here are the pics from the CLamp on frame I made today, not finished yet but you will get the idea. I also included a pic of the original prototype gearbox for the handlebars so you might understand the bars come COMPLETE.

Control%20Gears.JPG

This is the Clamp-On system I built today

COSB1.jpg

COSB2.jpg

COSB3.jpg

COSB4.jpg

COSB5.jpg

COSB6.jpg

COSB7.jpg

The Clamp-On system will come with a wooden base over the top mount where you can put a keyboard, your coke cola or beer

Hope this answers a few questions

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back