New car mod in RACE 07?

S

Sol Leung

• Sol Leung

Thanks for the link Michael, will give the GTi a try! :jumping:

To me Race07 is the WTCC game... with a few supporting classes. Would be a bit silly if cars like F1 or GT's would make their way into Race 07 as there are allready games that handle these pretty good.
If it would be a BTCC mod or something that is more in line with Race 07. SO I voted for the 2nd option. :bike:

I am new here, but if your going to endorse one then others should be considered as well, or your just pro British and that would appear a bit tunnel vision to some, not meaning to upset anyone either...

Warren Dawes

Premium
Please V8 supercars, please, please.
Surely it would not be difficult for Simbin, only need two cars plus skins. Then get Codemasters to release their control over the tracks, they are ready for conversion, just need approvals.

I don't think my dream will happen though, so I might just have to drift over to rFactor myself. I've already put my toe in the water.

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Please V8 supercars, please, please.
Surely it would not be difficult for Simbin, only need two cars plus skins. Then get Codemasters to release their control over the tracks, they are ready for conversion, just need approvals.

I don't think my dream will happen though, so I might just have to drift over to rFactor myself. I've already put my toe in the water.

Um Warren If V8 Supercras are what you want your in for good news!!:jumping:

My friend has converted them from the mod for GTR2 and now he only needs permission to realese them! But as for most things Austrailian, the permission might not be accepted :S

Warren Dawes

Premium
Um Warren If V8 Supercras are what you want your in for good news!!:jumping:

My friend has converted them from the mod for GTR2 and now he only needs permission to realese them! But as for most things Austrailian, the permission might not be accepted :S

That looks interesting, I'll watch eagerly.
Unfortunately, that's been the story with the Australian tracks too, and I doub't we'll ever see too many of them. Real shame, because we have some terrific tracks in Oz. (Bloody Codemasters restrictions :( ).

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
That looks interesting, I'll watch eagerly.
Unfortunately, that's been the story with the Australian tracks too, and I doub't we'll ever see too many of them. Real shame, because we have some terrific tracks in Oz. (Bloody Codemasters restrictions :( ).

Yeah it is a shame! I love Bathurst and the V8's for that matter too! Just fingers crossed until he gets the answer!

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Poll closed, i think we have enough answers on it. Every vote kicks the topic back up.

Continue the discussion please

i would like to see some extra cars released, such as the btcc and other championships, BUT i would love to have some extra 80's super touring released such as the sierra rs500,rover sd1 v8, etc etc.

also,the v8 supercars would be great,as long as it's done well.

Dave

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 83 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.8%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 70 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.8%