New car mod in RACE 07?

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
If they are in fact WTCC cars, with close to or S2000 specifications please give me a link to where you decide to release those cars, thanks.

Its on hold for the last week but is starting up again. Will let you know when each car is done but not realesing it untill full permission is granted

S

Sol Leung

• Sol Leung

Please let me know as well if u decide to release it. I'm interested to see those cars. Thanks!

Mods/Cars

Quote from post #27: Guys I'm not having a mod or such :) it was just a questionnaire to see if the community would like such things...
I personally think there is room for all kinds of cars and/or mods in Race 07..... For offline use. If ya don't like 'em, don't use em....... I'd Like to see a Group C or Camel GT (from the early 80's) mod....:jumping:
ImRacerX
California, USA

Im a huge fan of Rfactor and the amound of mods and tracks in the game.
My choice is to have more mods and tracks in Race 07. I dont think it will scare anyone to buy the game ,It might even get a much bigger group of race intrested people to the game and the leagues. And it will add a lot more servers for the online players. Now when i join Race for a public war there are not much servers open and not many players online. Try that in Rfactor and you will find more then 300 peeps online.

Well i got a reply back from a nice man called Bram at SimBin,he doesnt have a new release date for me,but he assures me its coming soon,and despite any rumours,it is going to be a free "gift" add on to us all....This is enough news for me,now i can sit back and wait at ease :thumb:.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 87 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 122 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 73 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 39 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 10.2%
  • €3001-5000