Resource icon

Misc new cameras for bahrain and silverstone 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
myflowitistrap submitted a new resource:

new cameras for bahrain and silverstone - new cameras for bahrain and silverstone

The logic for creating cameras is as follows: there are coordinates of the camera itself and the "box" - the "box" is the area, entering which the corresponding camera is activated. There are several types of cameras: static, tracking, moving along a spline . But the settings of the cameras itself is a thing that I did not fully understand

Read more about this resource...

I think so that the replay does not always have the same cameras, you can place several boxes with each other in one turn (overtaking place) - in this case, when there is no overtaking, the camera is activated when you overtake (that is, the car enters another box) another camera is activated.

the logic of creation the cameras is: there are coordinates of the camera itself and the "box" - the "box" is the area, entering which the corresponding camera is activated. There are several types of cameras: static, tracking, moving along a spline . But the settings of the cameras itself is a thing that I did not fully understand

in fact, I had cameras for the Spa - but somehow I lost them. What an irony - they were the best and most beautiful

Last edited:
the logic of creation the cameras is: there are coordinates of the camera itself and the "box" - the "box" is the area, entering which the corresponding camera is activated. There are several types of cameras: static, tracking, moving along a spline . But the settings of the cameras itself is a thing that I did not fully understand

in fact, I had cameras for the Spa - but somehow I lost them. What an irony - they were the best and most beautiful
how i can create for other circuits? you are going to re-create the SPA cameras?

What a great mod - I love to watch the race replay. :x3:

And I also love the sparks mod and these replay angles shows them off even better ! :cool:

20230330141444_1.jpg
20230330142001_1.jpg

20230330141306_1.jpg

Thanks for all your hard work. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back