New Automobilista Touring Car Classics Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 6.jpg

Check out these new preview images from the upcoming Touring Car Classics DLC coming soon to Automobilista...

Previewed quite a while ago now as part of a 'development roadmap' post, Reiza Studios have now released a batch of new preview images from the next DLC offering for their Automobilista racing simulation for PC, showing off images of three historic pieces of touring car content in the form of the Fusca, Gol, Passat and Uno, all cars that took part in the heart of Brazilian motorsport back in the 1980's and early 1990's.

The preview images released so far suggest a release to the public build of the game might not be too far away, however at this stage no exact dates have been confirmed.

Check out the preview images for yourself below:

AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 1.jpg
AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 2.jpg
AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 8.jpg

AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 3.jpg AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 4.jpg AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 5.jpg AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 7.jpg AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 9.jpg AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 10.jpg

Automobilista is a racing simulation available exclusively to PC and developed by Reiza Studios.

If you enjoy Automobilista then take your experience to the next level with RaceDepartment! Join in our brilliant online Racing Club to take part in organised online race events, or head over to the Automobilista Modding Forum to have a look through our community made content addons, or if this isn't enough to keep you occupied, check out the general AMS sub forum and involve yourself in our wonderful sim racing community.

Looking forward to the new DLC release? Enjoy classic content in AMS? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
btw, is this DLC already available on AMS Beta??
"Only" two cars so far, but they are really great! "Only" in quotation marks because I really appreciate that we get our hands on the cars as soon as they are ready (WIP) for public.

From the changelog:
Added two (out of four) brazilian TC Classic series: Copa Fusca & Copa Uno (WIP)

Have to repeat or underline what @Nick Hill posted earlier:
AMS is getting better and better and better ... (and I'm not speaking of content in particular. AMS is so satisfying to drive).

Last edited:
Tried the Bug and Uno so far - both really well done! On the right track/layout, these will make for some great club and/or "instructional" style racing events.

The Bug I thought was a lot of fun right off the bat - feels like a little race car.

The Uno...for me, at least, takes some patience. For better or worse, the FWD sensation is well done and your lines and general technique have to be modified accordingly. Not my personal cup of tea, but in the hands of a driver with more patience/talent than me (low bar to clear, BTW), I think the little rascal flies.

Yes, the Uno is set up like a FWD race car, to prevent it from just understeering off every corner which is what any normal FWD car would do. As a result, the tail can come around on you if you are not careful.

The taste we have in the beta right now is already incredibly fun. The edge/limit of these are very forgiving and make a track like the newest one, Ibarra, just plain fun. Always fun to have another excuse to use the stick too.

Fantastic choice of cars from AMS, I've driven the Uno Turbo so far and I can't get enough of it. Really engaging to drive, if you brake too hard it will swap ends and will understeer quite a lot if you arent careful with the loud pedal. Very refreshing to see a sim bring something different like this :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is what I love about Reiza. You get cars that you would never see in other sims. In the 80's I had a VW Scirocco GTI, it was actually the first car I ever owned. These cars are fun to race, and they bring me back to my youth.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back