New Automobilista Touring Car Classics Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 6.jpg

Check out these new preview images from the upcoming Touring Car Classics DLC coming soon to Automobilista...

Previewed quite a while ago now as part of a 'development roadmap' post, Reiza Studios have now released a batch of new preview images from the next DLC offering for their Automobilista racing simulation for PC, showing off images of three historic pieces of touring car content in the form of the Fusca, Gol, Passat and Uno, all cars that took part in the heart of Brazilian motorsport back in the 1980's and early 1990's.

The preview images released so far suggest a release to the public build of the game might not be too far away, however at this stage no exact dates have been confirmed.

Check out the preview images for yourself below:

AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 1.jpg
AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 2.jpg
AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 8.jpg

AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 3.jpg AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 4.jpg AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 5.jpg AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 7.jpg AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 9.jpg AMS Touring Car Classics DLC 10.jpg

Automobilista is a racing simulation available exclusively to PC and developed by Reiza Studios.

If you enjoy Automobilista then take your experience to the next level with RaceDepartment! Join in our brilliant online Racing Club to take part in organised online race events, or head over to the Automobilista Modding Forum to have a look through our community made content addons, or if this isn't enough to keep you occupied, check out the general AMS sub forum and involve yourself in our wonderful sim racing community.

Looking forward to the new DLC release? Enjoy classic content in AMS? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Tried the Bug and Uno so far - both really well done! On the right track/layout, these will make for some great club and/or "instructional" style racing events.

The Bug I thought was a lot of fun right off the bat - feels like a little race car.

The Uno...for me, at least, takes some patience. For better or worse, the FWD sensation is well done and your lines and general technique have to be modified accordingly. Not my personal cup of tea, but in the hands of a driver with more patience/talent than me (low bar to clear, BTW), I think the little rascal flies.

On a side note, I've been on a bit of a R3E/AC kick. Between that and evaluating PC2, I've neglected my trusty/beloved AMS a bit until these TC classics hit beta. At the risk of sounding like Reiza's unpaid marketing arm, I can't believe how the sim has just continued to refine. It's rare that I see something splashy come through in the release notes, but I suppose it's just a preponderance of little tweaks here and there that do the trick in the long run. It keeps getting better - in both looks and FFB (I'm quite certain that, for my tastes, the FFB is best on the market right now).

I have to wonder where the sim would be if Reiza had a magic wand to make some more mainstream licensed content appear (or perhaps a big flashy enhancement like weather...which I do realize is not gonna happen, just speaking hypothetically here). Seems like AMS has a hard time shaking the "rF 1.5" impression. While I do understand where that comes from, when I look at the package in totality, it feels a lot more like "rF 3" if you catch my drift.

Looks great and will be looking forward to it :thumbsup:... but right now I am waiting for the "fix" ..yes they gave us a work around fix, but sadly this just removed the offending part ..DynoHud" ...one really does need some telemetry info, hence a very important part of the game is missing imo ...we will shortly be going into our 3rd week with this issue still not fixed :thumbsdown:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back