New Assetto Corsa Porsche Volume III DLC Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol. 3 DLC .jpg

Marco Massarutto of Kunos Simulazioni has revealed several new preview images from the upcoming third Porsche DLC instalment for Assetto Corsa. The latest preview shows off models of the 917K, 911 GT3R and the 911 GT3 Cup machines.

Due to be released just before Christmas on the 20th December this year for PC gamers, Porsche Volume Three once again brings seven new vehicles as part of the third paid DLC package and an additional free Macan for players not wishing to purchase the DLC content.

Sadly console players of the game are still slightly behind schedule with the Porsche DLC packages, with only PS4 players having access to the Volume One release and Xbox One due to receive the update and DLC early next week. No details of when either volume two or three will be deployed to their respective console stores have yet to be announced.

Porsche Pack Volume Three Contents:
  • Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017
  • Porsche 911 GT3 RSR 2017
  • Porsche 911 GT3 R 2015
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016
  • Porsche 908 LH
  • Porsche 917 K
  • Porsche 911 R
  • Free Car Porsche Macan
Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol. 3 DLC 5.jpg

Assetto Corsa is available to purchase for Windows PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 now. Porsche Pack Volume 3 for PC is due for release December 20th, with console deployment to follow.

The Assetto Corsa sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for Assetto Corsa news and community discussion. We have a whole bunch of mods to download, a specific area for modders to discuss their WIP projects and of course our epic Racing Club and League events. Head over and join in today.

Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol. 3 DLC 2.jpg Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol. 3 DLC 3.jpg Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol. 3 DLC 4.jpg

Are you looking forward to the third Porsche DLC instalment for Assetto Corsa? Which car are you most looking forward to? What Porsche would you like to see added that isn't included in the three packs? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 130869

The helmet is still too big, especially for the 1970's helmet model. But not much of course, unlike the hands and wrists.

I miss the iconic 959 and several 944 or 928. Anyway, the Porsche DLC's are all the worth
I think something else is coming after the third pack's release... Porsche would never let 959,356, 550 spyder and maybe 944 and 928 out of a deal like that... And to be honest, I'd like to see a 964 (maybe a targa and a Group GT3 version) or a 1964 road 911.

I think something else is coming after the third pack's release... Porsche would never let 959,356, 550 spyder and maybe 944 and 928 out of a deal like that... And to be honest, I'd like to see a 964 (maybe a targa and a Group GT3 version) or a 1964 road 911.
I'm very sorry, but The Universe has already made it's will explicit. The 959 and F40 shall never be compared directly in reality. Just look what happened when Top Gear tried to do it.
Since AC has such realistic driving physics, I'm afraid we are SoL. :D

Last edited:
Porsche would never let 959,356, 550 spyder and maybe 944 and 928 out of a deal like that...

Thought they kind of already did... :p

Since they pushed to include the the majority of their modern lineup. 718 boxster, 718 Cayman, Cayman gt4, Carrera S, 911 GT3, Macan, Panamera, Cayenne, 911R, etc.

I hope more from Porsche is to come as well, since the cars released so far are fantastic, but I dont believe all of those cars are a reality in the slightest.

Thought they kind of already did... :p

Since they pushed to include the the majority of their modern lineup. 718 boxster, 718 Cayman, Cayman gt4, Carrera S, 911 GT3, Macan, Panamera, Cayenne, 911R, etc.

I hope more from Porsche is to come as well, since the cars released so far are fantastic, but I dont believe all of those cars are a reality in the slightest.
Yeah i think the Turbo S is the only modern road icon left out, pretty surprising because the 911 turbo is the staple of porsche. bit odd that porsche and kunos didnt pick up on that. Unless of course this isnt the end of the porsche license.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%