ARCA Sim Racing

Did that and still same result. wont appear in systemtray or startup.
I hear my HD do something for 3 seconds then it stops.
The Leverageclient is in the proceslist and seems to block all other programs i try to run after i start it .
It just wont go on with what it should do .......make me happy :)

hmmm, you guys are giving me fits ... ;)

Bjorn, please follow the instructions I posted a few back about extracting log files if available and email them to me, with a description of OS specs, and what version of XP you are running (Dutch, German, English, etc ..)

I do have the problem as well and is running a Swedish version of Windows XP Professional (32 bit) with SP3 installed and all the latest and available updates, 4 GB of memory and a GTX285 graphics card. Have also added the multi language pack for SP3. Still the same problem.

Seems like a .Net 2.0 runtime error. Found this in my logbook

EventType clr20r3, P1 leverageservice.exe, P2 1.0.0.0, P3 4a92f71e, P4 system, P5 2.0.0.0, P6 4889de7a, P7 382a, P8 127, P9 system.argumentexception, P10 NIL.

Would you folks who are having issue, please launch the client again, you should see a small update, then it hopefully opens. If it doesn't open, go to %programdata%\LeverageService\ directory and email that file to me please at team[at]thesimfactory.com

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 393 40.1%