ARCA Sim Racing

• DEADskull

when i click register it says 1 first time purchase 2 update my dvd purchase 3 reinstall existing purchase and then there are options and third option is for support

• DEADskull

i have tried it when i enter the email it says
The email address supplied does not exist in our system. Please recheck your submissioni have the local copy i think

• DEADskull

i havent bought the dvd from them..i have bought it from the market local store

• DEADskull

it does not require a cd key to install there was a crack in it to over come buy problem

• DEADskull

it says 404 error page not found ive tried it before
you try it and tell me

i have a very big problem with this new leverage is not work, after double clip on the file the download start after this stop completly and i have just the icon on my desk.please help me

I have exactly the same problem.
Do you use a English version of Windows? (I use a Dutch version and on the official ASR forum a guy using a Swedish Windows version also has the same problem).

PS: I also seem do have done something complete wrong as my old client don't work anymore.:quiet:

DEADSkull, welcome to RaceDept .... As for the sim, no DVD is required. Everything is digital only through the leverage.

Now the issue, since you did not buy the sim from us, we cannot activate it in the digital system. We have no way to validate third party purchases. If you bought this via Ebay or something like that, and it was before Dec, 29th 2008, and you can get in touch with the person who sold it to you, then you have a possibility of getting some relief. Basically, the original purchaser from us will need to email me Team[at]thesimfactory.com explaining they sold the game to you, and provide your name and email. They will also need to relinquish their ownership rights as well. If by chance though, they have activated their purchase already in the digital system, you will not be able to register as there is no refunding digital purchases.

Hope this is helpful ...

Please post your operating system specs for me to look into. Also, right click my computer, select Manage, then go to event viewer. There would be something called LeverageServiceLog, if there is, please right click it and select Save As .csv, and email me the file, with a description of your error. Team[at]thesimfactory.com

I use XP pro with all updates.

Intel dualcore E6850
4GB Ozc platinium 1333Mhz
Gigabyte P35 DQ6 mobo
2x 500GB Samsung spinpoint HD
2x Geforce 260 GTX 896MB Graphics card.

No log files found ,i had no error installing the client it just does nothing after installation.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back