ARCA Sim Racing

thx everybody for the grats, it was amazing. Very nice race.

Eric, I'm sorry about that touch I gave to you.

Any problem with my restarts?, Did I do anythig wrong?. I was steady till the green, as I think, it should be. Is that wrong?

Re next track, let say ... MILWAUKEE MILE

Grats Javier :)

sorry guys could not join....I'm here packing up to finish my vacation

btw Javier...any chance other track than Milwaukee?...as we had run it already and kind of wanting to keep going trough the whole track selection (unless there are right now no more other tracks to test but to head back on reply.....what do you guys think..milwaukee or let Javier choose another one?)

Great race you guys , and i´m sorry Rob think i was abit to close on restart when the pace just dropped. The late restarts was a bit messy , otherwise a very good race. One more lap and i maybe have got you Javier :)

I was a dissaster last night sry to all of you :(
I had a good qually and started 3rd position,after 10 laps my rear tyres where almost gone and crashed in the wall. After that i had mistake after mistake and was the "lucky dog"for 3 times. With some luck i was still 5th near the end of the race . Then when a caution appeared i was not concentrated and hit Steven and Bjorn .....Really sry guys!
After that i was mad at myself and had no need to be of any danger to the rest of you again. So i left.
Ill be back !:moneymouth:

Great race you guys , and i´m sorry Rob think i was abit to close on restart when the pace just dropped. The late restarts was a bit messy , otherwise a very good race. One more lap and i maybe have got you Javier :)

Hey i dont think that was your fault mate no probs there.
On the restart i went to pass the old licker roy on outside and he got abit wobbly and tapped the wall , then i hit him and sent me to middle of the track and the rest you saw lol.
These things happen man its just racing. loved the track tho was very nice and thanks to steve for setup.
I am up for the mile if thats the winners choice
cya next week lads

I was a dissaster last night sry to all of you :(
I had a good qually and started 3rd position,after 10 laps my rear tyres where almost gone and crashed in the wall. After that i had mistake after mistake and was the "lucky dog"for 3 times. With some luck i was still 5th near the end of the race . Then when a caution appeared i was not concentrated and hit Steven and Bjorn .....Really sry guys!
After that i was mad at myself and had no need to be of any danger to the rest of you again. So i left.
Ill be back !:moneymouth:

no problemo mate:) it was a race with lots of incidents but those things happen hahaha i had a good fun eve:)

i have a very big problem with this new leverage is not work, after double clip on the file the download start after this stop completly and i have just the icon on my desk.please help me

Sorry Guys, but the room was like a Swedish sauna.
I also had to go early to work(had to get some sleepy) today so I parked my car and exit.
I did not had the speed although the setup was very stable.

Graz Roy, nice one.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing