ARCA Sim Racing

• kahnekid9

I have a 360, and my league is moving to arca after Nascar 09 servers get shut down. So I am gonna try to buy this game but I need to know the minimum requirements, not sure if my Dell Windows XP that I have will run it. Please someone reply, and is a new version of the game coming out that will cost $50 or will there just be an update??? Thx

I have a 360, and my league is moving to arca after Nascar 09 servers get shut down. So I am gonna try to buy this game but I need to know the minimum requirements, not sure if my Dell Windows XP that I have will run it. Please someone reply, and is a new version of the game coming out that will cost $50 or will there just be an update??? Thx

Need to know your specs, our website shows minimum requirements: www.thesimfactory.com

The new version will be a subscription model with all content included, and allowing online play with a current registered account. There will be yearly subscriptions. Depending on when we release will determine the prorate given to new users and such (if you buy in Sept 2010 and we release in Nov 2010, then you get 10 months subscription would be an example, but not necessarily the final result yet).

• kahnekid9

alright so like u said, i pay $50 in September, and then I get the 12 months, but after that is up, how much do i have to pay after that when the subscription is up. And the subscription I have in september will also get the new content in november?

(Details are not finalized yet, but assume it will be the same each year, $50)
I could live with that and feel Like a King at the same time. Thanks for the info.

• birdhunter

Hi Glenn

I have a ATI 5800 card. I would like to use three monitors with my simulator. How do I get the side monitors to show side views from cockpit?

Thanks
Birdhunter

I think the one major thing that lost Zippy some fans, was thr lack of an update right at the start of life for ARCA.

This ARCA 2 (renamed 'Pro Stock Car Simulator') smells pretty good. I`ve stayed clear of ARCA for a long time as i`m an NR2003 fanboy. But i think i might be trying this new title when it comes out. I miss my fix of 'left turn only' racing, and this might be what i`m after :)

Hi Guys, sorry for again being late on response. Don't have too much to share at the moment on the second release, other than to say it is proceeding. We are up to our *&^%$# in all kinds of activity, so I guess that's a good thing. One of the more visible updates of late is the car viewer. This viewer will be self sufficient (not browser reliant), which gives us a ton of options and flexability. We are trying to create a product which can possibly have enough resolution and clarity to create render quality images in realtime. It will be expanded to all vehicles of our product and possibly other products in the future ;) Here is a link to the latest video showing some of the options you'll have with it, which should include custom camera preset save capability, lighting ability, screenshot, and more.

http://www.facebook.com/ARCASimRacing#!/video/video.php?v=1460923796380&ref=mf

or here:

http://www.thesimfactory.com/Downloads/viewer4.wmv

Few hi-res skins from Mariesman using the viewer::

44c4b820f20ed2.jpg

44c4b820edb67d.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back