ARCA Sim Racing

Love the video, one suggestion, have Bram send you the replay from the server, and make the videos from that. It will give you the best performance and reduce the odd behaviors like cars underground and jittery. Netcode is throttled strongest to the server not the client. Might have you make a few videos for me :)

Love the video, one suggestion, have Bram send you the replay from the server, and make the videos from that. It will give you the best performance and reduce the odd behaviors like cars underground and jittery. Netcode is throttled strongest to the server not the client. Might have you make a few videos for me :)

Indeed thats how I did it in the past for other leagues. It gets rather annoying when trying to film any car that is not near my own vehicle.
Sounds go incremental, No steering wheel movement, Warping/ jumping cars.
It was more of a problem this race as I was out around lap 10 so every time the pack was on the back stretch they didnt move so good for filming.

After the races if one of the server guys could pass on the replay that would be fantastic.

Also if you need any movies making, I am just a PM away :)

• Bert Van Waes

Tx Gareth, again a great one!!:clap:

Do you make them in movie maker?

Indeed thats how I did it in the past for other leagues. It gets rather annoying when trying to film any car that is not near my own vehicle.
Sounds go incremental, No steering wheel movement, Warping/ jumping cars.
It was more of a problem this race as I was out around lap 10 so every time the pack was on the back stretch they didnt move so good for filming.

After the races if one of the server guys could pass on the replay that would be fantastic.

Also if you need any movies making, I am just a PM away :)

great video again Gareth :wink:
btw if i'm not racing (or Bram also not), just send me a pm after the race and I will do my best to send it to you :wink:

Monday August 10th 2009 @ Duquoin State

xeh5hd.png

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Track: Duquoin State
Day/Night: Day
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (4 laps)
Happy Hour: 19:40 GMT
Race: 19:45 GMT (80 laps)

Notes:
  • Click here to read the password and golden rules!
  • NEW: Skinpack installed on the server. Courtesy of Gareth. Please download the skinpack here to avoid any problems.
  • Track choice by Bert van Waes for winning the Salem event!

Entrylist:

1. Javier Roy
  2. Bert Van Waes
  3. Bjorn de Haas
  4. Robert Maytum
  5. Eric Martel
  6. Gerard van Langevelde
  7. Sebastien Bortoli
  8. Steven Palmer
  9. Roy Stevens
  10. Bram Hengeveld
  11. James Johnson
  12. Ingemar Petersson
  13. Patrick van Driel
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver <--- The Cake Cut :D
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

The work on all this activity is moving along nicely with some cool stuff to come soon. Below are some pics of what the new client will look like, and is the first segment of the change. Not giving any ETA on delivery of this client, but it really is not far away. These are just some quick screens that will be more enhanced at release.

IronDog will like this page, has optional Download listings:

prag_1.jpg

News Page:

prag_2.jpg

Purchase and support page:

prag_3.jpg

Options panel:

prag_4.jpg

The work on all this activity is moving along nicely with some cool stuff to come soon. Below are some pics of what the new client will look like, and is the first segment of the change. Not giving any ETA on delivery of this client, but it really is not far away. These are just some quick screens that will be more enhanced at release.

IronDog will like this page, has optional Download listings:

prag_1.jpg

News Page:

prag_2.jpg

Purchase and support page:

prag_3.jpg

Options panel:

prag_4.jpg

Attachments

• prag_1.jpg
    prag_1.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 206